Reporting a Post

Technical forum for feedback and comments on the website.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

pipkoi

Reporting a Post

Post by pipkoi »

This morning I logged in to find a rogue Poster advertising his wares.
I thought there was a "report post" option but I couldn't find it
I pm'd moderators but it was a long winded way if doing this - & all the time this Poster was adding threads
Pip
BeeJ

Re: Reporting a Post

Post by BeeJ »

Well done pipkoi, you've highlighted it the only way available. I don't think there is a 'report post' option on this site. Considering the way some of the 'debates' pan out on here, can you imagine the amount of overuse a 'report post' option would get?
pipkoi

Post by pipkoi »

Now noticed that PMs sitting in outbox. :smt017
Last edited by pipkoi on Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pip
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Will sit in outbox until it has been read
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
nasher

Post by nasher »

Has Pandora taken over Leicester tigers or just the fans forum? More posts from Pandora than the moderators!
wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wormus »

BeeJ wrote:Well done pipkoi, you've highlighted it the only way available. I don't think there is a 'report post' option on this site. Considering the way some of the 'debates' pan out on here, can you imagine the amount of overuse a 'report post' option would get?
I too found the adverts on the Forum this morning but there is a small green square in the bottom right hand corner with a ! and this is the link to reporting these and other annoyances some of which I'am pleased have apparently left the forum. Happy Christmas BeeJ and all posters - Wormus. :smt030
pipkoi

Post by pipkoi »

wormus wrote:I too found the adverts on the Forum this morning but there is a small green square in the bottom right hand corner with a ! and this is the link to reporting these and other annoyances some of which I'am pleased have apparently left the forum. Happy Christmas BeeJ and all posters - Wormus. :smt030
Thank you. Obviously my eyesights not too clever at that time in the morning :smt002
Pip
BeeJ

Post by BeeJ »

wormus wrote: I too found the adverts on the Forum this morning but there is a small green square in the bottom right hand corner with a ! and this is the link to reporting these and other annoyances some of which I'am pleased have apparently left the forum. Happy Christmas BeeJ and all posters - Wormus. :smt030
So that's what it's for! Cheers for that me owd. Apologies for any errors in this message as I'm using my smartphone whilst sitting in departures at Manchester airport.