Logging in problems?

Technical forum for feedback and comments on the website.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

tigercaspian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Logging in problems?

Post by tigercaspian »

I've just tried doing a response to the 'flag wavers' post but yet again I am asked to log in when I am already logged in

So I hit the quote button and, again, I am asked to log in when I am already logged in. It's pants, isn't it ?

For the record, I couldn't see the point of them running up and down the touch line, always a bit late......

Sadly, and realising that I am probably in a minority, the warbling before the game did nothing for me.....like one of those old Music for Pleasure albums. Presumably the groundsman was pleased as the surface got a bit of extra aeration with those heels......

Anyway, back to the point of this post: am I the only who's had this problem logging in or quoting previous posts ??
Tigerbeat

Re: Logging in problems?

Post by Tigerbeat »

There have been some issues over the last few days but it should be sorted out.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wormus »

Tigerbeat wrote:There have been some issues over the last few days but it should be sorted out.
I too have experienced the same problems as Tigercaspian in recent weeks with logging in but it appears to be solved BUT this morning @ 9:00 the messageboard was unavailable - no response either through "Messageboard" on the footer or through fanzone options.
There is definately something that Sotec need to fix or is it the Club pulled the plug after the weekend's lack of performance :smt002
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Post by TTRITH »

Rather than starting a new thread, I thought I'd post on this one as I'm having the same issue with the forum page! :smt017
Richard Burnett
:axe: :smt100
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Are you still having problems with logging in....have not had any other users reporting this issue.
www.matthampson.co.uk
Snorbins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Snorbins »

Having a problem replying in the fans forum for past few days. Log in not being seen on fans forum but showing on the tech forum.
Snorbins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Snorbins »

Still cant post on fans forum. It recognises and accepts password but reverts to login when trying to respond.
Latecomer

Post by Latecomer »

I too have been having problems posting in the fans forum, but for months not days. Did PM a member of the admin team, but still waiting for a response and a fix. Please can anyone help?
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Latecomer wrote:I too have been having problems posting in the fans forum, but for months not days. Did PM a member of the admin team, but still waiting for a response and a fix. Please can anyone help?
Have passed this issue to SOTIC to look into. Will update when I hear anything.
www.matthampson.co.uk
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Sotic have seen this in the past either when on an old browser or someone who has turned cookies off. Solution is to try in Chrome and to accept cookies.
www.matthampson.co.uk