Can't buy tickets on tablet or phone

Technical forum for feedback and comments on the website.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Chez
Tiger Cub

Can't buy tickets on tablet or phone

Post by Chez »

Which is a pain as I no longer have a computer. I have reported this twice to the ticket office but no fix as yet. Come on Tigers you need to keep up with the times! :smt018
Donny
Top Cat
Top Cat

Re: Can't buy tickets on tablet or phone

Post by Donny »

I've just tried to book a terrace ticket for the Worcester match online using one of my tablets and my smartphone. The system worked perfectly fine up to the point where I had to commit to the purchase (I then cancelled the order as I do not need the ticket). Both my phone and tablet are Android devices, running Lollipop and KitKat respectively.

Chez, at what point would the system not let you buy your ticket?
Chez
Tiger Cub

Post by Chez »

On tablet (Samsung tab 10.1 2014) got runtime error when clicking link from homepage. On phone can log in, choose tickets but then won't let me checkout as it says I have to log in. If I click the green box it tells me I'm already logged in but also empties basket. Phone is Samsung S5.
Donny
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Donny »

Have you tried using a different browser? I've had a few problems using Firefox on my mobile devices but it works perfectly well on my PC.
I tend to stick to Chrome on my phone and tablets.
Chez
Tiger Cub

Post by Chez »

I am using Chrome.
Donny
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Donny »

In that case I can only suggest you use your phone for what it was primarily designed, i.e. making calls. Give the ticket office a ring.
Chez
Tiger Cub

Post by Chez »

Did that so have now got tickets. Your reply made me wonder though so I did have a go using IE and guess what? It worked ok. Disappointed though that it isn't chrome compatible.
Did you know that the app doesn't work either?
Donny
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Donny »

I don't use the app as I heard a few dodgy reports about it when it was launched so I stick to just bookmarking the official site on my phone and tablets. It might take a little longer to navigate around but at least I'm familiar with the layout.

Glad to hear you've finally got a browser to work for you.