Ref link radio

Technical forum for feedback and comments on the website.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

deadlifter

Ref link radio

Post by deadlifter »

This is my first post and it is straight in with a question for whoever has the answer, thanks in advance
Paul
Q, does the new [£25] ref link that i bought a few months ago work at Twickenham ????
Rizzo

Re: Ref link radio

Post by Rizzo »

if you mean the one used at Welford Road, then no. I believe the Twickenham ones are exclusive to Twickenham.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

Rizzo wrote:if you mean the one used at Welford Road, then no. I believe the Twickenham ones are exclusive to Twickenham.
Hello, what one used at WR? Is it available for all matches or just televised ones? And does the shop have them? I may be a bit dim but this is the first I've heard of this.
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
deadlifter

Post by deadlifter »

Quote Hello, what one used at WR? Is it available for all matches or just televised ones? And does the shop have them? I may be a bit dim but this is the first I've heard of this Quote

Its a plastic radio that replaces the £5 cardboard ones that used to be available to buy outside the ground on matchdays.Yes you can buy them in the shop for £25 and they work at all of the games [as far as i know].
When i bought mine i was a little peeved at spending that amount of money but it has replaceable batterys and if the ref is not of this country [ i.e. Roman Poite :smt073 :smt102 ] you can retune the radio to BBC radio Leicester and listen to the boys :smt023
Rlinksteve
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Rlinksteve »

The frequencies that are used at Twickenham and Welford Road are different.

You will need to get a Ref! Link from Twickenham for use at Twickenham.