Injury List needed!!!

Technical forum for feedback and comments on the website.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

TonyDSD

Injury List needed!!!

Post by TonyDSD »

We need a Tigers injury list so we can see who is injured, what they have, and how long they will be out of action for. Would be helpful for us fans who don't know when a certain player will be back e.g. Moody
Remember to participate in the premiership by going to www.guinnesspremiershipfantasyrugby.com and make your own team. Mine is "The Black Stormers". Join my league "The Strongbow League" today!
TonyDSD

Post by TonyDSD »

Well it would be helpful as a reference for those who don't know the full details. Dont take the word "needed" too literaly. It would be USEFUL. Note that word please and thank you.

We have many people on the injury list, it would be great if we could know when they would be back etc.
Remember to participate in the premiership by going to www.guinnesspremiershipfantasyrugby.com and make your own team. Mine is "The Black Stormers". Join my league "The Strongbow League" today!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

This has been raised before, both last season and this season. When I enquired last season I was given to understand that despite what other clubs may choose to do, it isn't this Club's current policy to provide injury lists.

When I asked Lewis Moody a week ago, he said he expected to be back in about four weeks time depending on what the medical team said.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother