DEBUG MODE

Technical forum for feedback and comments on the website.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bill W
Super User
Super User

DEBUG MODE

Post by Bill W »

This is getting somewhat tedious.

Could not insert new word matches

DEBUG MODE

INSERT INTO phpbb_tigers.phpbb_search_wordmatch (post_id, word_id, title_match) SELECT 310116, word_id, 0 FROM phpbb_tigers.phpbb_search_wordlist WHERE word_text IN ('decisionmaking', 'ashton', 'head', 'coach', 'bone', 'contention', 'lynagh', 'wonders', 'whether', 'phil', 'vickery', 'injury', 'problems', 'right', 'choice', 'captain', '?in', 'wales', 'match', 'brian', 'takes', 'anointed', 'england', 'starting', 'plughole', 'don?t', 'care', 'part', 'pregame', 'plan', 'it?s', 'hands', 'deck', 'remove', 'cannot', 'last', 'minutes', 'pick', 'someone', 'needs', '?last', 'week', 'rome', 'strange', 'decisions', 'andy', 'gomarsall', 'goes', 'richard', 'wigglesworth', 'jonny', 'kicks', 'goal', 'taken', 'player', 'trying', 'close', 'game', 'experience', 'two', 'rookies', 'doesn?t', 'make', 'sense', 'critical', 'rfu?s', 'role', '?brian', 'looks', 'uncomfortable', 'he', '?there', 'manager', 'seem', 'mixed', 'messages', 'coming', 'think', 'team', 'settled', 'knows', 'wanted', 'lynagh?s', 'observations', 'chime', 'former', 'senior', 'preferred', 'named', '?the', 'friction', 'coaches', 'seems', 'whole', 'thing', 'compromise', 'start', 'finish', 'field', 'mediocre', 'people', 'key', 'positions', 'spills', 'have', 'one', 'voice', 'players', 'listen', 'can?t', 'confusion', 'totally', 'confused', 'unsure', 'itself', 'healey', 'esq')

Line : 251
File : functions_search.php
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Just happened again to me now. You can still get your message posted by hitting refresh but it seems to come at the cost of the message being duplicated on the board.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I'll give it a few hours then report it if it's still happening. Any duplicate posts will be removed anyway.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

I just wonder whether it seems to be a problem with longer posts? Any way of checking this?
Ben the Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Ben the Tiger »

I was posting what I think must have been a 10 word post and it had a problem. I can't remember what the message said but it was something like the post was going to duplicate and then you could either press Retry or Cancel.

Should have copied it.
Success only comes before work in the dictionary.

"Rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen." Winston Churchill
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Don't think there's a connection with length of posts, and I can't see a way to check unless everyone who experiences the problem posts about it here.

If it's still happening tomorrow I'll report to Sotic.
Demelza - another Mother
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Its back: Just did it to an earlier post, then again when I tried to report it here.

INSERT INTO phpbb_tigers.phpbb_search_wordmatch (post_id, word_id, title_match) SELECT 332085, word_id, 0 FROM phpbb_tigers.phpbb_search_wordlist WHERE word_text IN ('back', 'insert', 'phpbbtigers', 'phpbbsearchwordmatch', 'postid', 'wordid', 'titlematch', 'select', '332084', 'phpbbsearchwordlist', 'wordtext', 'paying', '??20', 'parking', 'expect', 'one', 'following', 'leaving', 'few', 'while', 'jet', 'fully', 'valeted', 'afraid', 'park', 'hours', 'afternoon', 'close', 'value', 'especially', 'free', 'street', 'nearby', 'reason', 'consider', 'money', 'saving', 'advice', 'people', 'otherwise', 'resigned', 'exhorbitant', 'fees', 'line', '251', 'file', 'functionssearch', 'php')

Line : 251
File : functions_search.php
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Sorry, also seems to be taking a while to show you have actually posted something: hence why I repeated that post three times thinking it hadn't posted.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

No problems, I've deleted the two duplicates.

It may be that they're working on the site but I will keep an eye on things and report if it continues.
Demelza - another Mother