profile changing...

Technical forum for feedback and comments on the website.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

profile changing...

Post by mrsmoody »

i know this should be going on techy stuff but no one goes on there...

but i have changed my email address, but when i go to change it it says 'the email you added does not fit with the one on the database' or something! anyone help? :?
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

The Moderators go on there - we have to read and check every post on every thread in each of the forums (yes, every single one!) :lol:

You cannot change your email address without re-registering and having another username and thus losing your post count. The Technical Forum advice says"

"You cannot change your username or email address at present without either re-registering (and thus losing all your previous post count) or without contacting the Tigers Webmaster or Admin by PM's on the linked names above. "

I would suggest you send a PM to the Tigers Webmaster as above and see if he can help you change over. I believe it HAS been done before, but it has to be done by the Webbie/Admin.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Adroit
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Adroit »

Rizzo wrote:
mrsmoody wrote:heya and welcome to the forum Androit!

basically, each time you post counts towards your picture...
when you get to 50 it changes to supercat
100 bronze
300 silver
500 gold
2000 super

(correct me someone if i am wrong!!) but hopefully you get an idea from this!
that's right, there's a sticky in the Technical Forum about this too - if you need any other info about using the board, Adroit, that's the best place to look.
Thanks Rizzo - You come over as quite a task-master and a stickler for the rules - I think we will have some fun through the weeks, months and years ahead :wink:
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

well, I just try to do my job as required by the Club, Adroit. The other Moderator, Iain, will be back properly very soon and it won't all be down to my strict rules then ;)
Demelza - another Mother
Adroit
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Adroit »

Rizzo wrote:well, I just try to do my job as required by the Club, Adroit. The other Moderator, Iain, will be back properly very soon and it won't all be down to my strict rules then ;)
Well given how 'loose-lipped' our Chairman is (and I love him for it), I would hope that free-speach is readily endorsed here (vicariously through the club of course) :)
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Free speech is no problem. It's simply that abuse, personal insults and the like directed at players, coaches or other board users will be edited or deleted. Open debate, discussion and arguments go on all the time, it's only when people descend to swearing, name-calling or abuse that someone has to moderate what's written. And it does happen.

Loose lipped is fine :) (beware of the automatic profanity filter though, it censors words which contain other banned words within them)
Demelza - another Mother