Font size has increased and I can't change it back!

Technical forum for feedback and comments on the website.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Gate
Super User
Super User

Font size has increased and I can't change it back!

Post by Gate »

This will sound really dozy, but I was happily scrolling through the forum and one of our cats trod/sat on the keyboard while I was clicking the mouse, and produced the result that the font size for the site generally - home page and everything - has inceased - so all the letters are larger and (and this is the really annoying bit) less fits on the page. I haven't the first idea how to restore the default size and it is really bugging me. HELP!!!
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

Cheers BH - that has done the trick. The cat - well, there's always the crocodile clips. He was a stray who joined us as well - you'd think he'd know which side his Go-Cat is buttered. :lol:
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I shouldn't worry too much yet, Gate - I had a "conversation" with my Canadian penfriend last winter - his IM showed him as online - but when my friend replied to my greeting and questions with random replies like "xoxhhoihbniohohjp'11111../" I did wonder if he was drunk :lol: Then another friend IM-ed me and asked if I knew JMV was online and answering weirdly. I sent him a text and he replied that (a) he was at work and (b) he wasn't online at all.

Turns out his PC was left on, and somehow his cat had jumped on the desk - managed to click the link to sign him in to AIM - and I was talking to his cat!
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother