New email address

Technical forum for feedback and comments on the website.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

g
Super User
Super User

New email address

Post by g »

I have a new email address which I have entered into my profile section under email and it keeps coming back with the old email address when I submit and is also telling me that my password doesn't match.

Does this mean I have to re- register all my details? Any kind person out there put me right please.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

You might be best to send a PM to the Admin or whoever and see if they can help, but I wouldn't be surprised if a new email address meant you had to re-register. Which is a pain, if so, because you probably won't be able to re-use the same username or password.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

g - I have found this old post which may help

http://www.tigers.co.uk/forum/viewtopic ... il+address
Demelza - another Mother
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

Thankyou Rizzo I'll give it a go and see what happens.

I would hate to re register as I'd lose all my previous postings and have to start from zero again :cry: . Believe me I'm quite proud of my 3000+ posts and the thought of having to start again from scratch makes me sad. :wink:
I think I may have to contact the club. Can anyone tell me if it's sotic that I contact who are responsible for web design/hosting or is there anyone else at the club who would be able to advise?

Thanks anyway.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I would send a PM to Tigers Webmaster first of all. If you go to the main listing of the Technical Forum, he's the first listed after "Moderators" if you click on that you should get a profile up to send him a PM
Demelza - another Mother
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

Hey if you send a message to Tigers you may if you're lucky get a response by Christmas, nah actually don't be silly they never reply to e-mails :wink: :lol: