Advice on selling a ticket for Wasps game

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

rellij

Advice on selling a ticket for Wasps game

Post by rellij »

Hello, apologies if this is the wrong forum. I have a ticket for the final home game v Wasps in the Breedon Stand behind press section. I am not able to transfer it as it was originally for the Leinster game, the ticket office kindly allowed me to transfer it to the final home game. My Mother is sick and hasn't been much improvement so it is unlikely I'll make the Wasps game either. I'm not looking to make money on the ticket, the face value is £50 and I'd happily take £30. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
bendy

Re: Advice on selling a ticket for Wasps game

Post by bendy »

Being honest, I don't fancy your chances much as there are a couple of hundred tickets in your section still on general sale.

Your best bet is if this topic can float around near the top of this page and someone on here needs an extra ticket. You might want to post similar on the Wasps forum perhaps, and see if any of their 12 fans are travelling over?

All the best with the family stuff!
Greenwhiteandred
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Greenwhiteandred »

You could try the Leicester Tigers Fan Group on Facebook. I’ve sold tickets through here before and posts appear for pretty much every game. The fact you want less than face value might prove tempting for someone. Good luck and hope your Mom’s health improves 👍
rellij

Post by rellij »

Thanks for the replies and warm wishes bendy and Greenwhiteandred, much appreciated :-) I will give your suggestions a go :-)
rellij

Post by rellij »

Bump.

I've reduced the price to £25 now.

1 ticket in The Breedon Stand, Block N, Row O seat 106. A few rows back from the press section so good view.

If anyone is interested send me a PM
rellij

Post by rellij »

Will take £15 now. If interested PM me