Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Robespierre
Super User
Super User

EPCR Quarter finals

Post by Robespierre »

Saturday 7th May:

15h00 Munster v Toulouse (Toulouse had a hard-earned win at home to La Rochelle with, I think, no more additions to the injury list, and may just sneak a narrow win in Dublin, even against the hordes of Munster fans who'll be making the short trip east)
17h30 Tigers v Leinster (I sincerely hope that the Tigers faithful turn up and fill the stadium and drown out the Leinster supporters, who'll no doubt come in droves. Heart says Tigers, but head says otherwise)
15h30 La Rochelle v Montpellier (La Rochelle are my favourites to win the title this year and will put Montpellier away with ease)

Sunday 8th May:

15h00 Racing 92 v Sale (Racing by a country kilometre!)
Semper in excretia
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Re: EPCR Quarter finals

Post by Robespierre »

Robespierre wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:32 am Saturday 7th May:

15h00 Munster v Toulouse (Toulouse had a hard-earned win at home to La Rochelle with, I think, no more additions to the injury list, and may just sneak a narrow win in Dublin, even against the hordes of Munster fans who'll be making the short trip east)
17h30 Tigers v Leinster (I sincerely hope that the Tigers faithful turn up and fill the stadium and drown out the Leinster supporters, who'll no doubt come in droves. Heart says Tigers, but head says otherwise)
15h30 La Rochelle v Montpellier (La Rochelle are my favourites to win the title this year and will put Montpellier away with ease)

Sunday 8th May:

Montpellier's task at La Rochelle will be even more difficult now with season-ending injuries to key players, former Saints scrum half Kobus Reinach and France's South African born 2nd row forward, Paul Willemse.
Semper in excretia
TheLeinsterlad

Post by TheLeinsterlad »

Robespierre wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:32 am Saturday 7th May:

Sunday 8th May:

Munster have had an unfortunate run of injuries to their backrow stars in the last few weeks that will make this an even bigger struggle. Big result if they turn over Toulouse. Agree with La Rochelle and racing winning and of course Leinster to hopefully finish out the semi final listing with a hard fought win at fortress WR
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Toulouse
La Rochelle
Leinster
R92
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
bendy

Post by bendy »

Scott1 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:06 pm Toulouse
La Rochelle
Leinster
R92
Go wash your mouth out.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

bendy wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:13 pm
La Rochelle
Leinster
R92
Go wash your mouth out.
I think they will beat us,just.
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

La Rochelle
Leinster
R92
Go wash your mouth out.
Quite.
Semper in excretia
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Robespierre wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:30 pm
La Rochelle
Leinster
R92
Go wash your mouth out.
Quite.
You even said the same 🤦
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

Lets not forget there's also challenge cup fixtures

Gloucester vs Saracens
Edinburgh vs Wasps
Lyon vs Glasgow
Toulon vs London Irish

For me

Saracens
Wasps
Lyon
Toulon
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

I don’t think Leinster realise what is about to hit them. The WR factor, the suffocating defence, the kick chase. They’ll be looking to silence the crowd first 20 as per usual. I really hope that either way it doesn’t come down to a yellow card or a mistake
TheLeinsterlad

Post by TheLeinsterlad »

westwinds31 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:34 pm I don’t think Leinster realise what is about to hit them. The WR factor, the suffocating defence, the kick chase. They’ll be looking to silence the crowd first 20 as per usual. I really hope that either way it doesn’t come down to a yellow card or a mistake
Ah westwind you seem to forget our secret weapon in Leo Cullen. He brought a huge amount of what we have now in Leinster from his time in Leicester. Don’t worry there will be total respect from the Leinster team towards the massive hill they are about undertake
chris111
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by chris111 »

Personally I’m just delighted that we’re here talking about how this one is too close to call. 2 years ago we’d have been worried that Tigers wouldn’t get within 50 points of Leinster!

Happy days…
PIEANDAPINT
Tiger Cub

Post by PIEANDAPINT »

What has happened in the past is history. We should approach this game with total confidence but with total respect for the opposition ( I know SB and the team will do this ).Let Leinster worry about us - I am totally convinced that if we play to our full potential we will win!
Dokie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dokie »

chris111 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:48 pm Personally I’m just delighted that we’re here talking about how this one is too close to call. 2 years ago we’d have been worried that Tigers wouldn’t get within 50 points of Leinster!

Happy days…
Munster
Racing
La Rochelle
Lei__ster

Saracens
Edinburgh
Irish
Lyon
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

Dokie wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:06 pm
chris111 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:48 pm Personally I’m just delighted that we’re here talking about how this one is too close to call. 2 years ago we’d have been worried that Tigers wouldn’t get within 50 points of Leinster!

Happy days…
Munster
Racing
La Rochelle
Lei__ster

Saracens
Edinburgh
Irish
Lyon
Hey, Dokie! Get off the fence and show your colours !!
Semper in excretia