Weekend Games - 22nd to 24th April 2022

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

bendy

Re: Weekend Games - 22nd to 24th April 2022

Post by bendy »

I know criticising the BBC's rugby reporting is like shooting fish in a barrel, but from the bottom of that "article":

"[London] Irish ..., who are currently seventh in the table, and have completed their Premiership season."

errrmmm, what? Have they just forfeited their remaining fixtures? News to me - seems a bold strategy, but good luck to 'em!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

bendy wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:22 pm I know criticising the BBC's rugby reporting is like shooting fish in a barrel, but from the bottom of that "article":

"[London] Irish ..., who are currently seventh in the table, and have completed their Premiership season."

errrmmm, what? Have they just forfeited their remaining fixtures? News to me - seems a bold strategy, but good luck to 'em!
These people get paid?
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
bendy

Post by bendy »

Scott1 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:27 pm
bendy wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:22 pm I know criticising the BBC's rugby reporting is like shooting fish in a barrel, but from the bottom of that "article":

These people get paid?
Bit harsh Scott. I think the Exiles have looked at least semi-pro standard for a lot of this season.