Free kids kit

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

stujoed

Free kids kit

Post by stujoed »

We have a had a spring clear out and we have home (and sometimes away) kits from the last 4 or 5years. Would fit age 7-11 years old.
Seems a shame for it all to be thrown so is there anyone out there with a young child (or grandchild) who would happily wear old tigers kits?
Happy to bring to next home game and handover.

Stuart
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Re: Free kids kit

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

My lad's possibly a bit young for this, but if you don't get any other takers I'll have them and let him grow into them.

Unfortunately now it's into the cricket season so I'll be playing most weeks so won't be at the ground, happy to PayPal some money for postage though. I'll give others with kids a bit older have a chance to reply.
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.
JeffBadland
Tiger Cub

Post by JeffBadland »

I've got a little boy who'd love that. What's the arrangement?
stujoed

Post by stujoed »

JeffBadland wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:40 pm I've got a little boy who'd love that. What's the arrangement?
Happy to bring to next home game and handover before we go in. We park up by DeMontfort Square or could just hand to you at the gates.
JeffBadland
Tiger Cub

Post by JeffBadland »

I'm actually away during the next home game, but I'm happy to pick them up whenever assuming you're local, or alternatively I could reimburse you for postage (I appreciate this would mean extra trouble for you).
stujoed

Post by stujoed »

Jeff

Sent you a direct message to arrange