Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Re: Other Fixtures 11th to 13th March 2022

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

Rugbygramps wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:51 pm
TigerFeetSteve wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:49 pm That's evened up the incorrect try awards.

One each to Saints and Wasps.
TMO Hodnett not having her finest day
Didn’t see any of the game so can’t comment on today’s performance but she is up there with Kitt as my least favorite TMO.. all the others seems to let the game flow more and don’t try and dictate to the referee.. these two seem only too happy to jump in every few minutes
Oakham lad born and bred, Tigers season ticket holder who is enjoying steady progression back towards the good old days!
fentiger
Super User
Super User

Post by fentiger »

Rugbygramps wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:19 pm 26 each now, Care yellow card they reckoned for the 11th time this season. Must have meant career
Have now seen it confirmed... a yellow in each of the last three games :smt018
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

fentiger wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:14 pm
Rugbygramps wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:19 pm 26 each now, Care yellow card they reckoned for the 11th time this season. Must have meant career
Have now seen it confirmed... a yellow in each of the last three games :smt018
So if it is a 2 game ban, would likely be both PRC games as Quins have a bye next round of league games
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Not sure if it carries an automatic ban. I thought that the three cards had to be for foul play rather than technical offences for him to face a disciplinary hearing.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

Not that it really makes any difference now but I've just watched the Tigers Sarries highlights again and the yellow card for the Sarries 9 for the head clash with Ford is nearly identical to the numerous red cards dished out this weekend.. just goes to show the inconsistencies and weak decision making by certain officials
Oakham lad born and bred, Tigers season ticket holder who is enjoying steady progression back towards the good old days!
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ian Cant »

Yes: watching Tigers live home and away I’ve been really concerned about Jasper as he has had to take high tackles in most games. Thank goodness on Saturday the officials at last saw what was happening and gave a red card.
As for Quins: that was a very good result as they put out a much changed side yet still got the job done: they too have some squad and will take some stopping. I’ve got tickets for The Stoop as it should be a fantastic game. All fans are good but the Quins fans are right up there with the very best. Care will no doubt be back to score v us!!!
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

Ian Cant wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:22 am Yes: watching Tigers live home and away I’ve been really concerned about Jasper as he has had to take high tackles in most games. Thank goodness on Saturday the officials at last saw what was happening and gave a red card.
As for Quins: that was a very good result as they put out a much changed side yet still got the job done: they too have some squad and will take some stopping. I’ve got tickets for The Stoop as it should be a fantastic game. All fans are good but the Quins fans are right up there with the very best. Care will no doubt be back to score v us!!!
Having seen the replay I was surprised he didn’t go off for a HIA it was a big hit which looked like it landed on the chin. A poster suggested that if there is enough force to warrant a red card then HIA should be mandatory. Don’t think that’s a bad idea