Clermont (Away) - Sunday 10th April 2022

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

parvacat

Re: Clermont

Post by parvacat »

Drive to Dover....cheap park up....foot passengers to Calais....Calais to Clermont by train (via Paris) £95 return....hotel next to stadium... Sorted. See you all there.
animalnitrate
Tiger Cub

Post by animalnitrate »

All booked....flight Luton to Lyon on Thursday and back via Eurostar on Tuesday Can't wait...2 nights Lyon, 2 nights Clermont and a night in Paris 😃
Ajcc

Post by Ajcc »

Anyone got an idea if Tigers will have any allocation or when they go on sale with Clermont?

Where would Tigers fans likely sit in the stadium?
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

Tigers will surely have an allocation but I would imagine that you can buy seats direct from the ASM Clermont club anywhere in the ground.
Here's a plan of the stadium with prices:

https://billetterie.asm-rugby.com/fr/tarifs
Semper in excretia
parvacat

Post by parvacat »

Sportsbreaks have pulled out of official Supporters Club trip, citing costs and problems with direct flights etc. So good luck to all the independent travellers. Plenty of deals on Trainline either from London or Calais for a leisurely trip down.
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

Having held on for sportsbreak, have now taken the plunge and booked flights, trains and accommodation - now I need to :censored: hope I get tickets for the match !!!
Less is more....
parvacat

Post by parvacat »

Tigers ticket office just confirmed that they will receive NO tickets from Clermont for the away match. I have no doubt that tickets will be available on the day, but if you don't want to travel without them, sign up on the Clermont site. Looks as though tickets will be available through them 2 or 3 weeks before the match. Can be picked up on match day...not sure if they issue digital ones.
parvacat

Post by parvacat »

Just looked at their site with a clearer head...

Where to buy these tickets

Only on the ASM CLERMONT AUVERGNE online ticketing site. A sale is generally scheduled two weeks before the meeting (an early launch of the sale may however take place for certain meetings).

E-tickets must be printed before entering the stadium (in A4 format, landscape mode). This printing is possible from its customer area, in the "my orders" tab.

Opening of counters

If there are still places on sale, the North and South ticket offices will be open 1h30 before the kick-off of the match.
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

Its so annoying that we dont get an allocation.............
Less is more....
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Bunchy wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:38 pm Its so annoying that we dont get an allocation.............
Bunchy, its so easy to book on line.

Tigers have ceased receiving away Euro tickets now for some time. Go on Clermont's website, register your interest in receiving notifications from the club, Yellow and Blue Newsletter, you will receive a notification when tickets become available and buy then. They will issue you with printable tickets. (that's what I have done before, including Bordeaux, when you have got your tickets, unsubscribe.)
SthrnTiger

Post by SthrnTiger »

Bunchy wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:59 pm Having held on for sportsbreak, have now taken the plunge and booked flights, trains and accommodation - now I need to :censored: hope I get tickets for the match !!!
I was holding out as well and now looking at doing it myself.

What route you taking for that?
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

LE18 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:40 pm
Bunchy wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:38 pm Its so annoying that we dont get an allocation.............
Bunchy, its so easy to book on line.

Tigers have ceased receiving away Euro tickets now for some time. Go on Clermont's website, register your interest in receiving notifications from the club, Yellow and Blue Newsletter, you will receive a notification when tickets become available and buy then. They will issue you with printable tickets. (that's what I have done before, including Bordeaux, when you have got your tickets, unsubscribe.)
Thanks for that mate - i will do that and hopefully the jungle drums will tell me also
Less is more....
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

SthrnTiger wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:17 am
Bunchy wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:59 pm Having held on for sportsbreak, have now taken the plunge and booked flights, trains and accommodation - now I need to :censored: hope I get tickets for the match !!!

so, flying to Lyon on the Friday, staying there until Sunday morning and then heading to Clermont for 1 night before taking the train home on Monday. The only slightly worrying aspect is that there are few good choices of public transport on the Sunday between the 2 places. So its a choice of train then bus for total of 3 hours or a bus for 2 - thinking bus to be honest.
Less is more....
SthrnTiger

Post by SthrnTiger »

Bunchy wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:27 pm
SthrnTiger wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:17 am

so, flying to Lyon on the Friday, staying there until Sunday morning and then heading to Clermont for 1 night before taking the train home on Monday. The only slightly worrying aspect is that there are few good choices of public transport on the Sunday between the 2 places. So its a choice of train then bus for total of 3 hours or a bus for 2 - thinking bus to be honest.
Thanks!
ay2oh
Super User
Super User

Post by ay2oh »

Just booked Eurostar. Was £470 a couple of weeks ago now £285 per couple return going out Saturday coming back Monday.
A2O