Clermont (Away) - Sunday 10th April 2022

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

ballcarrier

ASM Clermont Auvergne Sunday 10th April 4.15

Post by ballcarrier »

Apologies if this is already posted, but I phoned them today and they said that tickets for the Tigers' away fixture would be on sale at the end of the month. Their web address is:

https://billetterie.asm-rugby.com/

:smt023
parvacat

Re: Clermont (Away) - Sunday 10th April 2022

Post by parvacat »

From the ASM site: initially season ticket holders ( not sure how many there are), then General Public. Don't think many of us will be going so hope we can form a noisy band when we book!

"GENERAL PUBLIC” SALE
The priority “subscriber” sale ending on Monday March 28 at 10 a.m., all remaining places will be available from Monday March 28 at 3 p.m. exclusively on our Online ticketing website.
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

Now facing a nervous wait until next Monday at 3pm - wish tigers would have got an allocation - would have made it less stressful !!
Less is more....
ay2oh
Super User
Super User

Post by ay2oh »

Bunchy wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:00 am Now facing a nervous wait until next Monday at 3pm - wish tigers would have got an allocation - would have made it less stressful !!
Me too. Will be on line on the dot at 3.00pm on 28th 👍
A2O
animalnitrate
Tiger Cub

Post by animalnitrate »

ay2oh wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:18 am
Bunchy wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:00 am Now facing a nervous wait until next Monday at 3pm - wish tigers would have got an allocation - would have made it less stressful !!
Me too. Will be on line on the dot at 3.00pm on 28th 👍
I'm trying at 2pm, as they are supposed to be an hour ahead and I assumed it was 3pm French time. Although with the clocks changing that weekend it all gets a bit confusing!!
parvacat

Post by parvacat »

Part of my journey down is a foot passenger crossing with P and O, so getting tickets is only one of my major concerns lol
Pmvl
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Pmvl »

My French is extremely bad but using a translation app I think it states on sale to subscribers today at 2.30, I might well be wrong though
parvacat

Post by parvacat »

Subscriber is just a poor translation of Season Ticket holder. But have a go if you want...keep us informed if you hack the system!
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

parvacat wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:46 am Subscriber is just a poor translation of Season Ticket holder. But have a go if you want...keep us informed if you hack the system!
I tried and couldn't.

Its a bit off making us wait until after the season ticket holders have finished, we got Train, Eurostar and Hotel all booked and trains certainly wont give a refund if we cant get tickets.
ay2oh
Super User
Super User

Post by ay2oh »

LE18 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:08 pm
parvacat wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:46 am Subscriber is just a poor translation of Season Ticket holder. But have a go if you want...keep us informed if you hack the system!
I tried and couldn't.

Its a bit off making us wait until after the season ticket holders have finished, we got Train, Eurostar and Hotel all booked and trains certainly wont give a refund if we cant get tickets.
Wouldn’t worry too much if I were you as their season ticket numbers are probably only half of the capacity and if the worse comes to the worse we will all just have a great time in Clermont .
A2O
parvacat

Post by parvacat »

"Wouldn’t worry too much if I were you as their season ticket numbers are probably only half of the capacity and if the worse comes to the worse we will all just have a great time in Clermont ."

I'll drink to that !
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

parvacat wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:36 pm "Wouldn’t worry too much if I were you as their season ticket numbers are probably only half of the capacity and if the worse comes to the worse we will all just have a great time in Clermont ."

I'll drink to that !
We will join you, where are we meeting? :smt052
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

Here's the Wiki link for ASM Clermont Auvergne:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASM_Clermont_Auvergne

They are currently 8th after 20 matches (10 won and 10 lost) in the Top14, which they won't be happy with as they've been used to being in the top 6 for the end of season play-offs.

French players of note are prop Rabah Slimani (57 caps), 2nd row Paul Jedrisiak (10 caps), 2nd row Sébastien Vahaamahina (46 caps), 2nd row/flanker Arthur Iturria (15 caps), Scrum half Morgan Parra (71 caps), stand off Camille Lopez (28 caps), centre Wesley Fofana (48 caps), winger Damien Penaud (32 caps), scrum half Sébastien Bézy (8 caps), winger Alivereti Raka (5 caps), hooker Adrien Pelissié (7 caps)
Non-Frenchies include Tomàs Lavanini (63 caps for Argentina) and fullback Kotaro Matsushima (42 caps for Japan)

Tigers are without doubt the stronger of the two sides on current form, but Clermont mustn't be underestimated, particularly at the Stade Marcel Michelin where there may well be a sell-out on the day.
Those of you who are travelling should in for a treat as the Clermont supporters are said to be welcoming. Here's a link for the stadium: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stade_Marcel-Michelin
Semper in excretia
parvacat

Post by parvacat »

Thanks Robespierre. But you have just made me a lot more nervous about getting tickets by saying that it will be a sell out lol
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

If I cant get a ticket I will be peeved at tigers not requesting an allocation especially after spending money on hotels and flights
Less is more....