Clermont (Away) - Sunday 10th April 2022

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

ay2oh
Super User
Super User

Re: Clermont (Away) - Sunday 10th April 2022

Post by ay2oh »

Bunchy wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:05 pm If I cant get a ticket I will be peeved at tigers not requesting an allocation especially after spending money on hotels and flights
Yes I get that but we will still go and just enjoy a week-end in Clermont
A2O
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

Yeah that's an option, but without the rugby I would have chosen something completely different.

My choice and my risk, doesnt stop the frustration though especially as tigers were completely able to ask for an allocation but chose not to.
Less is more....
ay2oh
Super User
Super User

Post by ay2oh »

Bunchy wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:14 pm Yeah that's an option, but without the rugby I would have chosen something completely different.

My choice and my risk, doesnt stop the frustration though especially as tigers were completely able to ask for an allocation but chose not to.
I’m not sure whether Tigers get allocations for any away matches now do they ?
A2O
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

ay2oh wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:25 pm
Bunchy wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:14 pm Yeah that's an option, but without the rugby I would have chosen something completely different.

I’m not sure whether Tigers get allocations for any away matches now do they ?
I don't think they do, its been like that for some time now.
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

I have just spoken to one of the girls in the Clermont ticket office and she said that tickets for the Tigers' match will be available on line from next Monday afternoon (28th) and she said that she was confident that all demands will be met.
I asked her if the match would be a sell-out and she replied that it's difficult to predict, some are and some aren't, so my advice to you all is to get on line from next Monday afternoon to secure your tickets!
Semper in excretia
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bunchy »

Update on this - I wrote to Andrea Pinchen asking her to help - and the update I received last night suggests we will have an allocation and the club will communicate the "how" and "what" this week they hope.

The issue was lack of clarity from Clermont and lack of communication on the matter - hopefully resolved so the travelling tigers can rest a bit easier
Less is more....
sk 88
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by sk 88 »

Article on Tigers website explains situation relatively satisfactorily.

There is a link for Tigers fans to access our reservation and buy direct from Clermont.

https://www.leicestertigers.com/news/up ... rmont-away

Being a cynic I would have preferred the link be emailed on request from Tigers rather than just "out there" for anyone to buy & for the article to say how many tickets have been reserved for us. Will re consider an emergency dash for the game now ....
Goooooodeeeeeyyyyy!
ay2oh
Super User
Super User

Post by ay2oh »

We are on the link sent by the Tigers and have selected our seats and are trying to make payment but just keeps saying “your cart being updated”. Anyone got any ideas
A2O
Pmvl
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Pmvl »

Somehow with help from an online translator I managed to get 2 tickets, it took a bit of time though
ay2oh
Super User
Super User

Post by ay2oh »

Pmvl wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:44 pm Somehow with help from an online translator I managed to get 2 tickets, it took a bit of time though
How did you do it ?
A2O
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

ay2oh wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:42 pm We are on the link sent by the Tigers and have selected our seats and are trying to make payment but just keeps saying “your cart being updated”. Anyone got any ideas
When I rang the ticket office this morning, I was led to believe that the ticket office would open on Monday afternoon for online requests.
Semper in excretia
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

ay2oh wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:42 pm We are on the link sent by the Tigers and have selected our seats and are trying to make payment but just keeps saying “your cart being updated”. Anyone got any ideas
Im having same problem, select tickets but it wont take payment, its asking for a promo code? Whats going on?
Pmvl
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Pmvl »

Hi ay2oh, I had already registered on the ASM site, but once you have chosen your catagory tickets you’ll have to put them in the basket, the next window popped up asking if these tickets are correct qui or non boxes, then it’s on to personal details & payments. The tickets arrived in my email as PDF’s within minutes, as I said previously it was tricky but somehow I managed, good luck
ay2oh
Super User
Super User

Post by ay2oh »

Pmvl wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:08 pm Hi ay2oh, I had already registered on the ASM site, but once you have chosen your catagory tickets you’ll have to put them in the basket, the next window popped up asking if these tickets are correct qui or non boxes, then it’s on to personal details & payments. The tickets arrived in my email as PDF’s within minutes, as I said previously it was tricky but somehow I managed, good luck
Many thanks 👍
A2O
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Pmvl wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:08 pm Hi ay2oh, I had already registered on the ASM site, but once you have chosen your catagory tickets you’ll have to put them in the basket, the next window popped up asking if these tickets are correct qui or non boxes, then it’s on to personal details & payments. The tickets arrived in my email as PDF’s within minutes, as I said previously it was tricky but somehow I managed, good luck
I have also preregistered and when I log in to my account its showing 1 have tickets in my basket but its not allowing me to pay for them, I'm mystified as to what I have to do.