Should The 2022 Six Nations Tournament be Played in England rather than behind Closed Doors ..?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

loretta
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Should The 2022 Six Nations Tournament be Played in England rather than behind Closed Doors ..?

Post by loretta »

Welsh outdoor crowds can return from 21 January, as per the Beeb this morning

"As from tomorrow the number of people who can take part in an event outdoors will rise from 50 to 500 and then on Friday of next week, 21 January, all outdoor activities will move to alert level 0; no limits on the number of people who can take part in outdoor activities; crowds able to return to sporting events; outdoor hospitality able to operate in the way they would have earlier in the pandemic.“
In my defence, I was left unsupervised….
GB72
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Should The 2022 Six Nations Tournament be Played in England rather than behind Closed Doors ..?

Post by GB72 »

Just a thought, as I do not know. Is the Millienium Stadium with the roof closed still an outdoor event. May remove that as an option.
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

GB72 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:30 am Just a thought, as I do not know. Is the Millienium Stadium with the roof closed still an outdoor event. May remove that as an option.
They have had to play with the roof open in previous games. Will be interesting to see if they are allowed to play with it closed.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

About time! It’s done now,let’s all get back to normal,be safe take care all
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer