Quins v Saints

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Tigers Press Office, Rizzo, Tigers Webmaster

Dokie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 807
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:25 am

Re: Quins v Saints

Post by Dokie » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:03 pm

Big Dai wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:27 pm
How is Sleightholme still on the pitch with those lumps on his napper?
I think it was an old lump!
Dingwall will have one to match now

Scott1
Super User
Super User
Posts: 11363
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Re: Quins v Saints

Post by Scott1 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:08 pm

WhitecapTiger wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:00 pm
TigerFeetSteve wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:55 pm
Saints 21-7 up in 20min with 3 tries and they get nil points...
If only they could scrummage or maul....
😉

Big Dai
Super User
Super User
Posts: 5379
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:04 pm
Location: Abergavenny

Re: Quins v Saints

Post by Big Dai » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:40 pm

Dokie wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:03 pm
Big Dai wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:27 pm
How is Sleightholme still on the pitch with those lumps on his napper?
I think it was an old lump!
Dingwall will have one to match now
True! Who are you calling an old lump! 🤣🤣🤣
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"

Dokie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 807
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:25 am

Re: Quins v Saints

Post by Dokie » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:50 pm

Big Dai wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:40 pm
Dokie wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:03 pm
Big Dai wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:27 pm
How is Sleightholme still on the pitch with those lumps on his napper?
I think it was an old lump!
Dingwall will have one to match now
True! Who are you calling an old lump! 🤣🤣🤣
I couldn’t possibly say 😂

OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User
Posts: 4309
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:01 pm

Re: Quins v Saints

Post by OakhamTiger32 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:30 pm

WhitecapTiger wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:00 pm
TigerFeetSteve wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:55 pm
Saints 21-7 up in 20min with 3 tries and they get nil points...
If only they could scrummage or maul....
Or defend! :smt002
Oakham lad born and bred, Tigers season ticket holder who is enjoying steady progression back towards the good old days!

OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User
Posts: 4309
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:01 pm

Re: Quins v Saints

Post by OakhamTiger32 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:32 pm

Great game of rugby in poor conditions. Esterhuizen was immense.. 21-7 down to go on to win 41-27 is a great effort
Oakham lad born and bred, Tigers season ticket holder who is enjoying steady progression back towards the good old days!

mol2
Super User
Super User
Posts: 3977
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: Cosby

Re: Quins v Saints

Post by mol2 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:29 am

Poor conditions?
A brief shower of rain.

Poor defence by both sides. Saints front row underpowered.

tigerburnie
Super User
Super User
Posts: 7537
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:46 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Quins v Saints

Post by tigerburnie » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:20 am

BigDan50 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:45 pm
What a game of rugby, how rugby should be played, very few scrums, even less boring mauls, got to give Wayne Barnes credit for allowing the game to be played how it should, ball in hand and both teams running the ball.
That is basketball, you're watching the wrong game.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.

sapajo
Super User
Super User
Posts: 5092
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Re: Quins v Saints

Post by sapajo » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:45 am

BigDan50 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:45 pm
What a game of rugby, how rugby should be played, very few scrums, even less boring mauls, got to give Wayne Barnes credit for allowing the game to be played how it should, ball in hand and both teams running the ball.
Well Saints can't scrum or maul 🤔
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity

old one eye
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:32 am
Location: Hugglescote

Re: Quins v Saints

Post by old one eye » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:50 pm

Like watching 7s without the tackling

Cagey Tiger
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2132
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:27 pm
Location: South Lincolnshire

Re: Quins v Saints

Post by Cagey Tiger » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:04 pm

westwinds31 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:50 pm
Cagey Tiger wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:32 pm
westwinds31 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:20 pm
Wow what a start….it’s raining tries (I hope everyone understood this post :smt023 )
One of your unambiguous ones. Keep working at it, you seem to be getting there :smt002 :smt006
I’m only here to serve you Cagey #ratemypost I did wonder if “raining tries” may confuse some people.
As some of your recent posts have been rather ambiguous, I was starting to wonder if all the travails of Tigers in past seasons was affecting you? After this, I can see that you have completely lost the plot :smt005 :smt002

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], peteD and 2 guests