Covid passports to be required?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Qbec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Covid passports to be required?

Post by Qbec »

If entry to Uk & return to France is restricted unless for essential reasons is the case, how come our game on sunday has an all french match officials?
Tigers The Home Of World Class Rugby

11th Premiership Rugby Champions 2022
Nofrontteeth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Nofrontteeth »

Still no clarification or communication on self declaration!

Has it been shelved? Has someone cottoned on it's a meaningless measure?

Getting the 🍺 in for tomorrow. Heart says "support the team" head says "may be not".
:smt022

COYT
LtPigeon
Tiger Cub

Post by LtPigeon »

Qbec wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:11 pm If entry to Uk & return to France is restricted unless for essential reasons is the case, how come our game on sunday has an all french match officials?
No longer a French officiating team - now being refereed by Mike Adams (Scotland)
Grimlish
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Grimlish »

Nofrontteeth wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:43 pm Still no clarification or communication on self declaration!

Getting the 🍺 in for tomorrow. Heart says "support the team" head says "may be not".

COYT
The lead purchaser for your tickets or you as a STH will have received an email from the club yesterday asking them to pass the email on to all those attending in the group. Read it.

It contains a link to the club’s policy on Covid for match-day and to a Google Document which is a self-declaration form linked to you club reference number and seat number. Personally I don’t think it’s a meaningless exercise.

You won’t be able to gain access to the stadium without both a vaccine certificate on the NHS App (or Covid test within 48hours) and a completed self-declaration form.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Nofrontteeth wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:43 pm Still no clarification or communication on self declaration!

COYT
Its on the TIGERS WEBSITE called Covid-19 Declaration - Safety First. We didnt get our emails so I went looking for it. Hope this helps.
Nofrontteeth
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Nofrontteeth »

Firstly thanks for responses to my inquiry re declaration. My cocoa tin and string must have a knot in it :smt002 . Friday messages now coming in including club info. Again thanks.

Secondly the necessity/value of a self declaration statement is questionable. Our PM publicly declared there were no parties at No 10.

Thirdly my debating if to attend or not is nothing to do with club admin and controls. I'll complete the declaration in preparation for future events.
My attendance or not is a personal risk assessment with factors of personal health and knowing a sizeable number of fellow fans would by age have had 2 jabs many months ago but not necessarily a booster. No idea if QR Pass indicates the booster.
I'm not debating the 👍👎 of vaccination but it adds to my risk factor, with
Hazard(s), Levels of Risk and consequences still not clear or stable.

If I make it or not you that do attend "have a good 'un" COYT :smt039
Raimond
Tiger Cub

Post by Raimond »

LE18 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:15 pm

COYT
Its on the TIGERS WEBSITE called Covid-19 Declaration - Safety First. We didnt get our emails so I went looking for it. Hope this helps.
Hi, I've only decided that I will go and bought a ticket this afternoon and have received no declaration form (not in junk either). I can't for the life of me find it on the website though, please can you direct me as to where/how please?? Cheers 👍🏼
KiwiTig
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KiwiTig »

Still don’t know whether to go or not tomorrow ..like others have said I am desperate to support the team but have obvious doubts mainly because I have elderly parents I want to see over Xmas but the risk of infection would obviously stop that …anyone else feel the same ?
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

I have to take my elderly mother to hospital on Monday for an op so do not want to take any risks....watching on Tv for me.
Hope that everyone has a great Christmas and enjoy the time with family. Stay safe.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Rutlandtiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Rutlandtiger »

Big dilemma mix with 20000 people many who are strangers or isolate before mixing with family for Christmas?? Any recommendations?
KiwiTig
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KiwiTig »

I think you’ve answered my question 🤣…the beer is cheaper at my house and I won’t run out before half-time ! Come on Tigers ! Be safe everyone
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Everyone has to do what is best for them and we are all in different situations....for those that are attending please enjoy the game and stay safe.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
KiwiTig
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KiwiTig »

Yes you’re absolutely right …stronger together even when apart 🤣
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Raimond wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:25 pm

COYT
Hi, I've only decided that I will go and bought a ticket this afternoon and have received no declaration form (not in junk either). I can't for the life of me find it on the website though, please can you direct me as to where/how please?? Cheers 👍🏼
It maybe only for ST holders but I found it by going to their website and typing in Self Declaration form or maybe Google Lecester Tigers Declaration Form.

Yes that's where I found it, Google type in Leicester Tigers Health Declaration, its the first entry on Google.
Raimond
Tiger Cub

Post by Raimond »

LE18 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:28 pm
Raimond wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:25 pm

Much appreciated Sir thank you, possibly the only thing I hadn't Googled, thank you 👍🏼

It maybe only for ST holders but I found it by going to their website and typing in Self Declaration form or maybe Google Lecester Tigers Declaration Form.

Yes that's where I found it, Google type in Leicester Tigers Health Declaration, its the first entry on Google.