Bristol away - 26th December 2021

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

TigerRach

Bristol away - 26th December 2021

Post by TigerRach »

Hi everyone,

We are hoping to get to the Bristol away match on boxing day as conveniently my in laws are from there. I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for whereabouts in the ground to sit? E.g. is there a particular section Tigers folk are aiming for, and which direction are we likely to be playing in for the second half.

Thanks!
LE18
Super User
Super User

Re: Bristol away - 26th December 2021

Post by LE18 »

TigerRach wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:33 pm Hi everyone,

We are hoping to get to the Bristol away match on boxing day as conveniently my in laws are from there. I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for whereabouts in the ground to sit? E.g. is there a particular section Tigers folk are aiming for, and which direction are we likely to be playing in for the second half.

Thanks!
I'm hoping they don't bring in more Testing rules to stop my wife and I going, we are sitting in main stand and stopping over for a couple of nights, not seen too much of the City. Our Christmas present.
TigerRach

Re: Bristol away - 26th December 2021

Post by TigerRach »

LE18 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:34 pm I'm hoping they don't bring in more Testing rules to stop my wife and I going, we are sitting in main stand and stopping over for a couple of nights, not seen too much of the City. Our Christmas present.
I would be surprised - it's just too complicated to administer and when they did testing for events before it was more to collect data as part of pilot testing. If anything they will ask people to take responsibility themselves for lateral flow tests before going.