Car Parking Sunday’s Game

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Jay1972

Car Parking Sunday’s Game

Post by Jay1972 »

I usually book car parking at the British Gas site on aylestone road but looks sold out as nothing available on the tigers website. 134 spaces this morning which appear gone tonight!

Does anyone know off the car parking at king power is available this season, used to park there but I thought it wasn’t used this season?

Any pointers would be great, cheers!
kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

Re: Car Parking Sunday’s Game

Post by kk20gb30 »

This may not be of the greatest of help but a lot of the on street restriction around Leicester's ground (off shoots of Walnut St ,around the King Power) are based around Monday - Saturday an early start may be req but it could be a free afternoon.
Also there are, I believe, 2 privately owned car parks on Havelock St (near LRI) that will be more than happy to take your money, with more in and around that vicinity.
Best of luck
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....
fentiger
Super User
Super User

Post by fentiger »

You can park at Morrisons and pay by app.
ay2oh
Super User
Super User

Post by ay2oh »

Parking is such a pain that we now get the Tigers bus which drops you off on tigers way 30 mins b4 kick off and leaves 30 mins after game ends.
A2O
loretta
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by loretta »

A bit of research and you can find free, on street parking, within 20 minutes walk, with a quick getaway. The problem is, if I post on here where I park, there might not be any space when I get there.

Sorry
In my defence, I was left unsupervised….