Bordeaux away

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Re: Bordeaux away

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

We need to make sure Montoya gets some proper rest periods, the other SH players maybe less so, but will still need some management.
Would hope we prioritise the home Euro games, it wouldn't be the worse thing to loose the unbeaten record this Saturday.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

We decided not to go as well - and even canceled our Xmas trip to Cyprus - credit to Easyjet holidays - full refund as a credit towards a future holiday and we have already spent it and booked to go in May. We sent our hotel the tickets as we had booked direct with them and they were brilliant. Very helpful regarding where we could get tested if we decided to go.
Hehehehehehehehe
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Question, if travelling to Galway for Connaught game, is a Return to England test reqd, or do we have special arrangements with Ireland?

I guess it is still reqd?
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

trendylfj wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:52 am We decided not to go as well - and even canceled our Xmas trip to Cyprus - credit to Easyjet holidays - full refund as a credit towards a future holiday and we have already spent it and booked to go in May. We sent our hotel the tickets as we had booked direct with them and they were brilliant. Very helpful regarding where we could get tested if we decided to go.
British Rail basically wont help, no credit, but will let me rebook a future date, but got to pay for changing. :smt017
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

LE18 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:55 am
trendylfj wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:52 am We decided not to go as well - and even canceled our Xmas trip to Cyprus - credit to Easyjet holidays - full refund as a credit towards a future holiday and we have already spent it and booked to go in May. We sent our hotel the tickets as we had booked direct with them and they were brilliant. Very helpful regarding where we could get tested if we decided to go.
British Rail basically wont help, no credit, but will let me rebook a future date, but got to pay for changing. :smt017
You could always walk - hehehehe - I'll sponsor you
Hehehehehehehehe
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

What about poor Scarlets? Might have to postpone their game against Bristol and take a 28-0 loss!
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rug ... e-22375030
23 and a half hours?! You get treated better in Winson Green 😂
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Super User
Super User

Not surprised British Rail won't help...
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:25 am
Does he mean NotWork Rail?
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
Super User
Super User

Old Hob wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:30 am

They would be even less use..
LtPigeon
Tiger Cub

Post by LtPigeon »

LE18 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:52 am Question, if travelling to Galway for Connaught game, is a Return to England test reqd, or do we have special arrangements with Ireland?

I guess it is still reqd?
https://www.itv.com/news/utv/2021-12-06 ... rest-of-uk
It would now appear that passengers to Ireland (including Great Britain) will be asked to show a negative test for Covid-19.

1-if you do not have proof of vaccination or recovery, you will have to show a negative RT-PCR test which was carried out no more than 72 hours before you arrive in Ireland
2-if you have proof of vaccination or recovery from Covid-19, you can show a negative antigen test which was carried out no more than 48 hours before you arrive in Ireland
3-Alternatively, you can show a negative RT-PCR test which was carried out no more than 72 hours before you arrive

Only Rapid Antigen Tests which are listed on the common EU Rapid Antigen Test list will be accepted and it must be carried out by a health professional or skilled testing personnel – you can’t test yourself.

The return to England is less of an issue as there are no restrictions on travel into England from the rest of the Common Travel Area, which includes the Republic of Ireland.
You do not need to complete a Passenger Locator Form; take any Covid-19 tests or quarantine on arrival, but do not travel if you have Covid-19 symptoms or are self-isolating.

The away trip to Connacht seems to be less problematic, assuming that these requirements do not change
gozzy

Post by gozzy »

Robespierre wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:09 am
LE18 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:29 pm
Robespierre wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:07 pm . Just seen this. Let me know if you have any questions (not that I’ll be able to answer them!)
https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/comin ... in-france/
Probably have 2 spare tickets as friends are not travelling, pm if you have any outlet for them.

Many thanks Robes......
Ok, I’ll let it be known that you’ve got two. I’ve already got mine.
Hi - Not sure if this makes any sense but I have 4 tickets for the Bordeaux game and we cannot now travel due to COVID changes. So I have 4 free tickets in Block 11 to give away if anyone is interested. PM me for details and I can email the PDF tickets....
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:33 am

Ok you smartie lot, it was The Trainline, not sure what the actual Train lot are called running from Harbs to London. :smt005

How much a mile Trendy, I might have a little walk, down to the pub, does that count?
Super User
Super User

LE18 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:29 pm
Ok you smartie lot, it was The Trainline, not sure what the actual Train lot are called running from Harbs to London. :smt005

How much a mile Trendy, I might have a little walk, down to the pub, does that count?
Seriously don't use the Trainline.
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

Matthieu Jalibert won't be fit to play for at least two weeks. Also, No8 Diaby and French international 2nd row Cazeaux will be out for six weeks and two months respectively.
However, don't start celebrating just yet, as François Trinh-Duc (66 French caps) will surely replace Jalibert. Ok, he's 35 and not the player he used to be, but is vastly experienced. And I'm sure that more than able replacements will stand in for Diaby and Cazeaux.

Also, Monsieur Météo (the weatherman) has changed his mind with his forecast!

https://meteofrance.com/previsions-mete ... eaux/33000
Semper in excretia
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:05 pm
LE18 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:29 pm

Seriously don't use the Trainline.
Please explain, tell me more, that's where I booked our Harborough to London tickets from. Do you know somewhere I can get a refund please?