PREMIERSHIP ROUND 6

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

LE18
Super User
Super User

Re: PREMIERSHIP ROUND 6

Post by LE18 »

Old Hob wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:18 pm Just how good are Saracens? So, they beat an under-powered Wasps and a rudderless Wuss, a Bath side that everyone has beaten, closer with Newcastle and lost to us. Not as good as they think
We may not like them but don't under estimated them they do have some very good players and played some very open rugby today, albeit against a weak side. Farrell had a bit of an off day with the boot but I've never seen him run the ball so much before, is a changed man?
VernonAtrium

Post by VernonAtrium »

There's a fine line between 'good' and 'boring.'
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

LE18 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:22 pm
Old Hob wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:18 pm Just how good are Saracens? So, they beat an under-powered Wasps and a rudderless Wuss, a Bath side that everyone has beaten, closer with Newcastle and lost to us. Not as good as they think
We may not like them but don't under estimated them they do have some very good players and played some very open rugby today, albeit against a weak side. Farrell had a bit of an off day with the boot but I've never seen him run the ball so much before, is a changed man?
Anyone can look a world beater when you have a dominant pack tbf.
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

I know I can't stand Chiefs but tbf LI were outstanding!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

LE18 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:22 pm
They are very good. Well drilled, consistent and can play for the 80 mins. Looking forward to the Tigers away game as a bench mark to see where the Tigers are at.
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat