Tom Youngs

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Tigers Press Office, Rizzo, Tigers Webmaster

kk20gb30
Super User
Super User
Posts: 2816
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:01 pm
Location: Over The Hills & Far Away

Re: Tom Youngs

Post by kk20gb30 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:50 am

Prayers, hopes and thoughts with Tom and the rest of his family .
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....

JP14
Super User
Super User
Posts: 7482
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:37 am

Re: Tom Youngs

Post by JP14 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:49 am

Really awful news, does put things into perspective. All my prayers and love to the Youngs family!
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni

Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1291
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:15 pm
Location: High Wycombe, Bucks.

Re: Tom Youngs

Post by Dangerous4 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:41 pm

My thoughts are very much with Tom and his wife and of course the rest of their family.

BigDan50
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 492
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:56 pm

Re: Tom Youngs

Post by BigDan50 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:52 pm

Awful news and I’m sure the whole of the rugby community wish Tom and his wife best wishes and strength during this difficult time.

Old Hob
Super User
Super User
Posts: 3318
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:15 pm

Re: Tom Youngs

Post by Old Hob » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:34 pm

BigDan50 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:52 pm
Awful news and I’m sure the whole of the rugby community wish Tom and his wife best wishes and strength during this difficult time.
Indeed.
And can the Mods tell us if this thread's contents is to be passed to Tom?
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina

Tigerbeat
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6271
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:14 pm
Location: The big wide world

Re: Tom Youngs

Post by Tigerbeat » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:51 pm

Old Hob wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:34 pm
BigDan50 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:52 pm
Awful news and I’m sure the whole of the rugby community wish Tom and his wife best wishes and strength during this difficult time.
Indeed.
And can the Mods tell us if this thread's contents is to be passed to Tom?
I have asked if the link to this thread could be passed on to Tom. Just been responded to and it will be passed onto his Dad to forward.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk

Old Hob
Super User
Super User
Posts: 3318
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:15 pm

Re: Tom Youngs

Post by Old Hob » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:53 pm

Thanks. Appreciate that.
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina

TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User
Posts: 3562
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:23 am

Re: Tom Youngs

Post by TigerFeetSteve » Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:10 pm

Tigerbeat wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:51 pm
Old Hob wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:34 pm
BigDan50 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:52 pm
Awful news and I’m sure the whole of the rugby community wish Tom and his wife best wishes and strength during this difficult time.
Indeed.
And can the Mods tell us if this thread's contents is to be passed to Tom?
I have asked if the link to this thread could be passed on to Tom. Just been responded to and it will be passed onto his Dad to forward.
Appreciate that Tigerbeat
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.

JayC2
Tiger Cub
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:30 pm

Re: Tom Youngs

Post by JayC2 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:35 pm

Prayers and best wishes to Tom & Tiffany. Stay strong guys and know that the Tigers family is there for you all.

shedhead1
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:53 pm

Re: Tom Youngs

Post by shedhead1 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:44 pm

Tom...

All the very best from the Shed at Gloucester - our thoughts are with you and the family

Bob

bendy
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:31 pm

Re: Tom Youngs

Post by bendy » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:32 pm

shedhead1 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:44 pm
Tom...

All the very best from the Shed at Gloucester - our thoughts are with you and the family

Bob
:smt038 fair play mate

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests