Worcester Standing

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Rizzo, Tigerbeat, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Post Reply
dunks43
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:34 pm

Worcester Standing

Post by dunks43 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:18 pm

Tempted to go to Worcester on Saturday, Last time we went we stood in the area just in front of the clubhouse, but looking at the tickets available , those are available but so is standing tickets in the south stand , from memory and also any google images the south stand is all seating and then two levels of hospitality boxes , Has anyone stood in the south stand before?

Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1241
Joined: Sun May 08, 2005 10:51 am

Re: Worcester Standing

Post by Ian Cant » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:23 pm

I always sit in the North Stand and from what I can remember you can stand in front of the two bars at the North Stand end on the West side.
Hope this helps and hope I’m not wrong! Best to phone the club as I’ve found them very helpful.

longlivethecrumbie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1489
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Re: Worcester Standing

Post by longlivethecrumbie » Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:43 am

Ian Cant wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:23 pm
I always sit in the North Stand and from what I can remember you can stand in front of the two bars at the North Stand end on the West side.
Hope this helps and hope I’m not wrong! Best to phone the club as I’ve found them very helpful.
Yes, you can stand in that area. View isn't so bad tbh

jgriffin
Super User
Super User
Posts: 7599
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:49 pm
Location: On the edge of oblivion

Re: Worcester Standing

Post by jgriffin » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:41 pm

longlivethecrumbie wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:43 am
Ian Cant wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:23 pm
I always sit in the North Stand and from what I can remember you can stand in front of the two bars at the North Stand end on the West side.
Hope this helps and hope I’m not wrong! Best to phone the club as I’ve found them very helpful.
Yes, you can stand in that area. View isn't so bad tbh
Tickets usually go quickly though. My favourite away place!
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.

longlivethecrumbie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1489
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Re: Worcester Standing

Post by longlivethecrumbie » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:35 pm

jgriffin wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:41 pm
longlivethecrumbie wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:43 am
Ian Cant wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:23 pm
I always sit in the North Stand and from what I can remember you can stand in front of the two bars at the North Stand end on the West side.
Hope this helps and hope I’m not wrong! Best to phone the club as I’ve found them very helpful.
Yes, you can stand in that area. View isn't so bad tbh
Tickets usually go quickly though. My favourite away place!
The only decent bit about my last visit is that the guy behind the bar forgot to ring through a £25 round of drinks.

chris111
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: Worcester Standing

Post by chris111 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:28 am

longlivethecrumbie wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:35 pm
jgriffin wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:41 pm
longlivethecrumbie wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:43 am


Yes, you can stand in that area. View isn't so bad tbh
Tickets usually go quickly though. My favourite away place!
The only decent bit about my last visit is that the guy behind the bar forgot to ring through a £25 round of drinks.
And you forgot to remind him?!

jgriffin
Super User
Super User
Posts: 7599
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:49 pm
Location: On the edge of oblivion

Re: Worcester Standing

Post by jgriffin » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:57 am

longlivethecrumbie wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:35 pm
jgriffin wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:41 pm
longlivethecrumbie wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:43 am


Yes, you can stand in that area. View isn't so bad tbh
Tickets usually go quickly though. My favourite away place!
The only decent bit about my last visit is that the guy behind the bar forgot to ring through a £25 round of drinks.
The other decent bit was me not being there to moan about the ref?
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.

longlivethecrumbie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1489
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Re: Worcester Standing

Post by longlivethecrumbie » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:38 am

chris111 wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:28 am
longlivethecrumbie wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:35 pm
jgriffin wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:41 pm

Tickets usually go quickly though. My favourite away place!
The only decent bit about my last visit is that the guy behind the bar forgot to ring through a £25 round of drinks.
And you forgot to remind him?!
But of course. It take them an age to pour the drinks.....almost thought they were the same staff from Welford Road!

longlivethecrumbie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1489
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Re: Worcester Standing

Post by longlivethecrumbie » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:39 am

jgriffin wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:57 am
longlivethecrumbie wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:35 pm
jgriffin wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:41 pm

Tickets usually go quickly though. My favourite away place!
The only decent bit about my last visit is that the guy behind the bar forgot to ring through a £25 round of drinks.
The other decent bit was me not being there to moan about the ref?
No mate, I have that on tape and play it during games! :smt006

jgriffin
Super User
Super User
Posts: 7599
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:49 pm
Location: On the edge of oblivion

Re: Worcester Standing

Post by jgriffin » Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:14 pm

longlivethecrumbie wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:39 am
jgriffin wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:57 am
longlivethecrumbie wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:35 pm


The only decent bit about my last visit is that the guy behind the bar forgot to ring through a £25 round of drinks.
The other decent bit was me not being there to moan about the ref?
No mate, I have that on tape and play it during games! :smt006
:smt039
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot], hugh.st, LE18, LittleBigG, parvacat, Tiger_in_Birmingham, trendylfj, Wayne Richardson Fan Club and 2 guests