Round 4 other matches

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Re: Round 4 other matches

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

Big Dai wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:32 pm So........who are we rooting for tomorrow? Saints or Wasps?
Wasps 100% for me
Oakham lad born and bred, Tigers season ticket holder who is enjoying steady progression back towards the good old days!
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

Has to be Dai. If Saints win with a bonus point AND a ten point lead they go top
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

Always the insects over them Northampton...
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ian Cant »

What about a 0-0 draw!!!!!!!
Seriously, it’s a hard one to call. Wasps by 5 points due to being at home.
I don’t mind Saints winning this one as, like, last season, every time i go to the Ricoh I still feel Wasps should have stayed in London!
Saints is a traditional rugby ground and our matches v Saints will always be The Big Ones to someone like me who has been supporting Tigers since the late 60s!
longlivethecrumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by longlivethecrumbie »

Old Hob wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:37 pm Has to be Dai. If Saints win with a bonus point AND a ten point lead they go top
You do know that Dai Young hasn't coached Wasps for a while, don't you?
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

longlivethecrumbie wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:32 am
Old Hob wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:37 pm Has to be Dai. If Saints win with a bonus point AND a ten point lead they go top
I thought he was referring to the poster Big Dai who posed the question.. :smt017
Oakham lad born and bred, Tigers season ticket holder who is enjoying steady progression back towards the good old days!
kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

Post by kk20gb30 »

For me , a notable performance by Gloucester in beating Sale.Thought that the West-country men may be in for a hard old campaign this season but they have picked up of late - though still very early.
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....
Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Post by Big Dai »

Only the good........
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"
longlivethecrumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by longlivethecrumbie »

OakhamTiger32 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:35 am
I thought he was referring to the poster Big Dai who posed the question.. :smt017
My bad, apologies
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

Accepted.
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
kpj tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by kpj tiger »

Anybody else think it was a bit dumb that Exeter decided to play in a one off blue kit (the traditional colour of Worcester) which forced Worcester to play in a one off white kit (one of Exeters traditional colours)
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

kpj tiger wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:49 am Anybody else think it was a bit dumb that Exeter decided to play in a one off blue kit (the traditional colour of Worcester) which forced Worcester to play in a one off white kit (one of Exeters traditional colours)
Wasn’t the Exeter kit a tribute to the NHS? Could have picked a more suitable game to wear it though
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

kk20gb30 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:40 am For me , a notable performance by Gloucester in beating Sale.Thought that the West-country men may be in for a hard old campaign this season but they have picked up of late - though still very early.
Gloucester in front of the Shed is a very different proposition. We did very well to come away from there with maximum points. Other side's won't.

Glaws backline is pretty tasty as well, if their forwards can get parity then they'll score tries.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

I learned my lesson from last time I watched Quins v Bristol and kept my mouth shut 😂
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
kpj tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by kpj tiger »

OakhamTiger32 wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:21 pm
kpj tiger wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:49 am Anybody else think it was a bit dumb that Exeter decided to play in a one off blue kit (the traditional colour of Worcester) which forced Worcester to play in a one off white kit (one of Exeters traditional colours)
Wasn’t the Exeter kit a tribute to the NHS? Could have picked a more suitable game to wear it though
Yeah but I don't get why they couldn't just put the NHS logo on their normal kit, it was very confusing watching the highlights