London Irish (A) Sat 9th Oct

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

SthrnTiger

Re: London Irish (A) Sat 9th Oct & Worcester (A) Sat 16th Oct

Post by SthrnTiger »

OakhamTiger32 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:13 pm
SthrnTiger wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:40 pm I think all games are shown in full on premiership rugby site 12 hours after kick-off.

So I’m going to be turning the phone off and watching Sunday morning.
Now this is interesting.. hope you are right! :smt023

EDIT - just looked on the app and not all games from last few rounds are on there so not sure this is correct.
They are all up:
Premiership rugby tv -> premiership rugby videos-> scroll to bottom.

It’s ridiculous how badly this is advertised and how hard the website is to navigate.
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

SthrnTiger wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:25 pm
OakhamTiger32 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:13 pm
SthrnTiger wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:40 pm I think all games are shown in full on premiership rugby site 12 hours after kick-off.

So I’m going to be turning the phone off and watching Sunday morning.
Now this is interesting.. hope you are right! :smt023

EDIT - just looked on the app and not all games from last few rounds are on there so not sure this is correct.
They are all up:
Premiership rugby tv -> premiership rugby videos-> scroll to bottom.

It’s ridiculous how badly this is advertised and how hard the website is to navigate.
Yep see them now, thanks.. that's great news. Will be watching delayed along with you :smt023

https://www.premiershiprugby.com/prtv/#pr-videos
Oakham lad born and bred, Tigers season ticket holder who is enjoying steady progression back towards the good old days!
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

Anyone able to see who the referee is for this weekend? For some reason the page isn't loading on the Premiership Rugby website for me :smt017

Noticed Barnes has got the Friday night game sadly so it's not him...

Anyone but Dickson... Anyone but Dickson....
Oakham lad born and bred, Tigers season ticket holder who is enjoying steady progression back towards the good old days!
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

I'm thinking team wise we might see:

1. Ellis Genge
2. Nic Dolly
3. Nephi Leatigaga
4. Harry Wells
5. Eli Snyman
6. George Martin
7. Tommy Reffell
8. Hanro Liebenberg
9. JvP
10. George Ford
11. Nemani Nadolo
12. Juan Pablo Socino
13. Matt Scott
14. Harry Potter
15. Freddie Steward

Replacements: Tom Cowan-Dickie, Francois van Wyk, Dan Cole, Calum Green, Ollie Chessum, Ben Youngs, Freddie Burns, Guy Porter
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

Youngs and Burns off the bench together would be interesting.
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

Referee: Adam Leal (12th Premiership game). Assistant Referees: Paul Dix & Gareth Holsgrove. TMO: Stuart Terheege. Citing Officer: Danae Zamboulis.‌
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

tigerburnie wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:15 pm Referee: Adam Leal (12th Premiership game). Assistant Referees: Paul Dix & Gareth Holsgrove. TMO: Stuart Terheege. Citing Officer: Danae Zamboulis.‌
Thanks tb,, that's great news.. very happy with that team :smt023
LekkerTigers

Post by LekkerTigers »

OakhamTiger32 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:07 pm I'm thinking team wise we might see:

1. Ellis Genge
2. Nic Dolly
3. Nephi Leatigaga
4. Harry Wells
5. Eli Snyman
6. George Martin
7. Tommy Reffell
8. Hanro Liebenberg
9. JvP
10. George Ford
11. Nemani Nadolo
12. Juan Pablo Socino
13. Matt Scott
14. Harry Potter
15. Freddie Steward

Replacements: Tom Cowan-Dickie, Francois van Wyk, Dan Cole, Calum Green, Ollie Chessum, Ben Youngs, Freddie Burns, Guy Porter
I’d have Heyes on the bench over Cole. Let Cole have a week off. We need to manage his game time, especially if Heyes is going off with England.
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

tigerburnie wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:15 pm Referee: Adam Leal (12th Premiership game). Assistant Referees: Paul Dix & Gareth Holsgrove. TMO: Stuart Terheege. Citing Officer: Danae Zamboulis.‌
Leal was good last season, seems to be one of the up and coming refs. Glad to have him on the whistle.
Dokie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dokie »

sam16111986 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:37 pm
Leal was good last season, seems to be one of the up and coming refs. Glad to have him on the whistle.
I know what you mean but most of them seem to be up and down from week to week. He was dreadful last week doing Nottingham v Hartpury.
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

Dokie wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:59 pm
sam16111986 wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:37 pm
I know what you mean but most of them seem to be up and down from week to week. He was dreadful last week doing Nottingham v Hartpury.
True, outside of Barnes (good) and Dickson (woeful) there doesn't seem to be a great deal of consistency. They are all human and like players bound to have good and bad games. Be interesting to see how he goes with Tigers who push the boundaries at the set piece and LI who push the boundaries at the breakdown.
KiwiTig
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KiwiTig »

Are many of us going to travel ? I may have to miss this one due to family commitments and I hate to miss a game.
Does anyone know if the game might be on any random internet sites please ? Or is Radio Leicester our best option?
Thank you
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

KiwiTig wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:57 am Are many of us going to travel ? I may have to miss this one due to family commitments and I hate to miss a game.
Does anyone know if the game might be on any random internet sites please ? Or is Radio Leicester our best option?
Thank you
See the link a few posts back (credit to SthrnTiger) for full match replay approx 12hrs after the event on the Premiership website but aside from that I haven't found it anywhere live
KiwiTig
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KiwiTig »

Thanks Oakham Tiger…yes I saw that, was hoping there has been an update
TigerMac3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by TigerMac3 »

Montoya AND Van Staden start on the bench!!!!