Hosea Saumaki

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Hosea Saumaki

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

Emotional interview with Hosea after the game talking about his time away from his 2 year old daughter and how the club have helped him through! Well wortha watch.

https://youtu.be/-rRHGKHwEe0
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Re: Hosea Saumaki

Post by Darc Tiger »

Wasn't really his day today, but hopefully he learned a lot! People around the club have spoken quite highly of him.
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

Putting Farrell on his backside was one of the few highlights of the game for me.

Can’t wait to see him in a more open game like the previous two weeks.
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

TigerFeetSteve wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:06 pm Emotional interview with Hosea after the game talking about his time away from his 2 year old daughter and how the club have helped him through! Well wortha watch.

https://youtu.be/-rRHGKHwEe0
Thanks for sharing that TFS.. the man is a true gentleman and big respect for such an open, honest and heart felt interview. Can’t wait to see more of him on the field. Not great conditions for him today but I reckon he will be a great signing for us
Oakham lad born and bred, Tigers season ticket holder who is enjoying steady progression back towards the good old days!
Jimmy Skitz
Super User
Super User

Post by Jimmy Skitz »

RagingBull wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:13 pm Putting Farrell on his backside was one of the few highlights of the game for me.

see his tackle on Ford? still hasn't learned basically tackled him chest on chest, needs to be banned until he learns the correct technique
LekkerTigers

Post by LekkerTigers »

The raw emotion in the interview was heart wrenching. I’m glad the club have been supporting him during a difficult time. Not a wingers game yesterday, but hopefully he gets more chances when the weather is a bit drier. He could be a very good signing.
sam16111986
Super User
Super User

Post by sam16111986 »

A very emotional interview. Hopefully now his family are together on Leicestershire they can all settle down and be together. Not his game today but he put himself about well and put Farrell on his backside just to show what he's capable of.

Sounds like the boys have been looking after him and it's the Tigers family he feels part of which is as it should be.

Looking forward to seeing him play on a dry track with some ball in hand.
teds
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by teds »

Jimmy Skitz wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:53 pm
RagingBull wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:13 pm Putting Farrell on his backside was one of the few highlights of the game for me.

see his tackle on Ford? still hasn't learned basically tackled him chest on chest, needs to be banned until he learns the correct technique
I am no fan of Farrell, and if he’d been penalised for that tackle, actually looked like head on head, Iwould not have had a problem, but in this situation it lacked the usual venom probably because Ford is his mate, so I’d probably give him the benefit of the doubt.
KiwiTig
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KiwiTig »

Wow, that brought a tear to my eye ❤️