George Kruis

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

George Kruis

Post by kk20gb30 »

Linked with Leicester in the past ,should this article be believed and /or connect, it would seem a return to The Premiership is his preference following his tenure in Japan :

https://www.rugbypass.com/news/exiled-l ... nd-return/
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....
JP14
Super User
Super User

Re: George Kruis

Post by JP14 »

Will go back to Sarries, two seasons in Japan will have filled the coffers enough that it wouldn’t matter if his old cub could no longer afford or fit his old wage under the cap.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
Noggs
Super User
Super User

Post by Noggs »

Whatever he decided to do it is for the 22/23 season and a lot can and will happen before then.
Life can be unpredictable, so eat your pudding first!
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

JP14 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:21 am Will go back to Sarries, two seasons in Japan will have filled the coffers enough that it wouldn’t matter if his old cub could no longer afford or fit his old wage under the cap.
TBF I think we are the only "other" club he may come to, Borthwick has been very influential to him over his career so far, so that may give us a shot.
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

TigerFeetSteve wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:55 pm
JP14 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:21 am Will go back to Sarries, two seasons in Japan will have filled the coffers enough that it wouldn’t matter if his old cub could no longer afford or fit his old wage under the cap.
TBF I think we are the only "other" club he may come to, Borthwick has been very influential to him over his career so far, so that may give us a shot.
Agree it gives us a chance, but I would still argue the likelihood is a return to Saracens.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni