Season Tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

LE18
Super User
Super User

Season Tickets

Post by LE18 »

I have lost track of where my wife and I are with our season tickets which we continued to pay up to the point where the club stopped. We did receive some cash pay back at an early stage of the lockdown but have no idea if we have credits in the bank. Do I remember that the club once said that if we continued to pay up to that point, credits would count towards the season when it resumes? I also have no idea when our standing order payments will resume.
Does anyone have any knowledge of the situation? Thanks.
Bunchy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Season Tickets

Post by Bunchy »

My understanding is that we had no games last season - so you were offered a refund or the chance to transfer the spend over to next season and essentially suspend your payments for 12 months - the latter option left the cash in the club.......
Less is more....
GETHIN EXILE

Post by GETHIN EXILE »

If you ring the club I'm sure they can tell you what your position is
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

GETHIN EXILE wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:30 pm If you ring the club I'm sure they can tell you what your position is
Many thanks to you both, will do.
AngusMcCoatup
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by AngusMcCoatup »

The staff in the Ticket Office are excellent but for those wanting extra match tickets should note the Covid recovery plan is in operation in that you can purchase your extra tickets through the Roarwards scheme but you have to pay a £2 administration charge on your card for this service to provide your emailed ticket. Those wanting their match ticket in the post are charged £5 but I am not sure of the multi ticket charge in the post. Excellent service though and I suppose these admin. charges are here to stay.
Just remember to have your card with you if you expected to buy from your Roarwards. :smt023
To the world you may be just one person.
But to that one person you may be the world!
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

I contacted the ticket office to check our payments, we paid our standing orders up to the point Tigers stopped taking payment, we now have a complete season in credit and wont need to pay anything before March 22 when we start paying for the 22/23 season. So great a full season for no further payment. :smt001 :smt038