Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Scott1
Super User
Super User

Re: Tom Youngs Verdict

Post by Scott1 »

Pellsey wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:58 pm
Scott1 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:21 pm
Pellsey wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:56 pm Similar to what somebody posted then deleted, I believe that cheating is far worse than a couple of dubious words stating truths to a sir who bottled it IMHO. OTY should not have done it though (in the modern, not allowed to tell the truth or at least give opinions kind of way.)

I very much enjoyed Bristol losing though at the weekend. That works for me as punishment. At least it make me chuckle.
I said that,has it been deleted?! Not by me
You are obviously not allowed to give opinions like that any more!
I’ll stand by it mate! A few emotionally charged swear words in the heat of a passionate moment is nothing like a cold,calculated attempt at cheating and it just shows what a joke the RFU are that they’ve punished one without the other!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Pellsey
Super User
Super User

Post by Pellsey »

Scott1 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:04 pm
Pellsey wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:58 pm
Scott1 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:21 pm

I said that,has it been deleted?! Not by me
You are obviously not allowed to give opinions like that any more!
I’ll stand by it mate! A few emotionally charged swear words in the heat of a passionate moment is nothing like a cold,calculated attempt at cheating and it just shows what a joke the RFU are that they’ve punished one without the other!
Ah... that is on the other thread :)
mol2
Super User
Super User

Post by mol2 »

I don’t think any of us condone the way Tom spoke to the ref, however it was nothing compared to the deliberate words of Lam.