The Play Offs...

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

The Play Offs...

Post by kk20gb30 »

..Potentially missing down to disciplinary issues from the weekend of Premiership Round 22 , Dave Ewers and Sam Skinner...

https://www.talkingrugbyunion.co.uk/dav ... /30907.htm
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Re: The Play Offs...

Post by Scott1 »

McGinty ruled out Saturdays SF sadly,advantage Chiefs!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
chewbacca
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chewbacca »

Scott1 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:55 pm McGinty ruled out Saturdays SF sadly,advantage Chiefs!
Damn shame that I like the way that guy plays the game. Sharks injuries have sort of ruined it for me and Im not a Sharks fan at all but was anticipating a very keenly fought contest.
I'm not cynical just experienced
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

chewbacca wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:01 pm
Scott1 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:55 pm McGinty ruled out Saturdays SF sadly,advantage Chiefs!
Damn shame that I like the way that guy plays the game. Sharks injuries have sort of ruined it for me and Im not a Sharks fan at all but was anticipating a very keenly fought contest.
Think it will still be close,Sanderson will have them well up for this and Chiefs should have 2 banned too.
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

van der Merwe will probably be out too. Langdon and R. du Preez aren't bad backups, but MacGinty is a huge loss. I'm also gutted for the Americans if MacGinty can't make the internationals, as I was hoping that the Eagles were going to make a real game out of it against England in a few weeks time.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

Post by kk20gb30 »

Exeter duo out of Semi Final (banned) :

https://www.devonlive.com/sport/rugby/r ... ed-5534405
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....
kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

Post by kk20gb30 »

Officials announced for Play Off Semi Finals....:

https://www.exeterchiefs.co.uk/news/fol ... inal-clash
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Ewers should've been sent off at the time,Sale coulde be looking forward to a home semi then!
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

In some ways it's a shame Skinner got banned as that would of made both decisions wrong by Dickson.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

kk20gb30 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:19 am Officials announced for Play Off Semi Finals....:

Citing officer for the Bears game is a Bristol legend......only with PRL & RFU could that happen.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

Post by kk20gb30 »

mightymouse
Super User
Super User

Post by mightymouse »

Skinners ban puts him out of Scotland squad which is a shame because he is a fine player, however it may allow more game time for Cam Henderson
Chobbsy
Super User
Super User

Post by Chobbsy »

Capacity for the final has been reduced to 10,00 due to the extension on to the restrictions
God created rugby so footballers have heros too
Old Hob
Super User
Super User

Post by Old Hob »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:24 am
kk20gb30 wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:19 am Officials announced for Play Off Semi Finals....:

Citing officer for the Bears game is a Bristol legend......only with PRL & RFU could that happen.
Remember him. Fine full back with an 'A' on his back. Bristol always did have their letters the wrong way round
Omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Just listed to Sanderson on the Good, the Bad and the Rugby podcast. Listening to him talking, the way that he coaches and his philosophy, processes and the way that he deals with people, it 's no surprise that Sale have moved up a level since he came in. I think it will be very close still, but if I had to choose a winner, it would be the Chiefs with home advantage, by not many.

I'm right behind Quins, hoping they can upset Bristol, every Tigers fan's favourite club at the moment !