Bye Zack Henry

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Bye Zack Henry

Post by Ian Cant »

Sorry to see him leave. We’ve a lot to thank him for as those matches we won without Ford as his kicking of penalties to the opposition’s 5 metre line was some of the best we’ve seen: it certainly lead to a lot of tries being scored by the pack.
I personally thought he was superior to McPhillips ( although he played well v Bristol his kicking to touch from penalties was very reserved) and liked his attitude.
I just hope Burns’ can reproduce the form he showed in his last season with us!

Good luck Zac: I shall now look out for the Pau results next season.
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

Ian Cant wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:28 pm Sorry to see him leave. We’ve a lot to thank him for as those matches we won without Ford as his kicking of penalties to the opposition’s 5 metre line was some of the best we’ve seen: it certainly lead to a lot of tries being scored by the pack.
I personally thought he was superior to McPhillips ( although he played well v Bristol his kicking to touch from penalties was very reserved) and liked his attitude.
I just hope Burns’ can reproduce the form he showed in his last season with us!

Good luck Zac: I shall now look out for the Pau results next season.
:smt023 :smt023
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

Good move for him, I reckon. As said, he blew a bit hot and cold and I’m sure he will do well down there. Thanks for everything, Zack, and good luck
chipnchase
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chipnchase »

Great talent and he’s grown hugely in his time here, no point in him sitting on the bench and hopefully we’ll see him again in the future! Gutted to see him depart.