Worcester (A) - 29th May 2021

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Re: Worcester (A) - 29th May 2021

Post by westwinds31 »

On Green, he’s a work horse, brilliant in the set piece and hits rucks and pushes, which isn’t exciting and you won’t see him make a Nadolo break or a Reffel turnover, so he’s an easy target if things aren’t going well. I think he’s been consistently 7/10 or above this season and it’s noticeable when he’s not there, which is the key point. As an ex lock myself, I sadly follow these guys during play sometimes to see how they’re working !
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

westwinds31 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:55 pm On Green, he’s a work horse, brilliant in the set piece and hits rucks and pushes, which isn’t exciting and you won’t see him make a Nadolo break or a Reffel turnover, so he’s an easy target if things aren’t going well. I think he’s been consistently 7/10 or above this season and it’s noticeable when he’s not there, which is the key point. As an ex lock myself, I sadly follow these guys during play sometimes to see how they’re working !
I did the same with him,maybe that’s why he stood out more.
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Dokie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dokie »

RagingBull wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 8:52 pm So why is this not Borthwicks fault also?

Why is he not starting Murimurivalu at 15?
Is it because of ? over Nadolo fitness?
If so why not back Potter or even Browning?

It’s not like Henry is a full back, he’s come at the start to be a 10 that can cover 15 I.e. bench cover so why is he starting at 15 over a international 15?
Sadly, when Henry starts at 15, we know the game plan is to kick the leather off the ball even more.