European Final tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

chris111
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: European Final tickets

Post by chris111 »

johnthegriff wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:22 pm It seems tickets are only available after purchase via Twickenham app on mobile, if you have purchased for more than one person you have to transfer their tickets to their mobiles as people showing multiple tickets on one mobile will be turned away. I do hope everyone going has a smart phone and everyone has downloaded the Twickenham app.
Or have I got it wrong?
Yes, I think you’re right. Junior tickets can be carried on accompanying adult’s phone, but all adults have to have their own. You also need the NHS Track and Trace app.
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ian Cant »

Got the email confirming tickets but not appeared on the app. Think tickets don’t go onto the app until about 2 weeks before the final.
Not sure we will be able to cheer according to rumours in The Times today but I’ve watched the video on the conditions you had to watch to get the tickets and it doesn’t mention anything. No bags, food, drink allowed which is understandable as it’s more hassle for security.
Will wear the bright red,green and white shirt I have from many years ago.
Now to find the flags!
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ian Cant »

Tigers will be given a small allocation of tickets for their fans but I presume this will be with the same link as those of us who have got tickets.
Montpellier also to be given an allocation which I find interesting!
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Ian Cant wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:03 pm Tigers will be given a small allocation of tickets for their fans but I presume this will be with the same link as those of us who have got tickets.
Travel for the French fans may be restricted by either the French or UK Governments, so could be a crowd of fans that live in the UK who attend the finals.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

is the RCC final still over here,even thought there’s 2 French teams in the final?surely not! Any news?
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Scott1 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 2:42 pm is the RCC final still over here,even thought there’s 2 French teams in the final?surely not! Any news?
It would make sense for the Champions Cup to be played in France........tickets were on sale for Twickenham I believe

Quote from ECR Website:

The Heineken Champions Cup final with feature two French sides for the first time since 2015 as Toulouse and La Rochelle secured their spots in the showpiece Twickenham final later this month.

https://www.epcrugby.com/2021/05/03/sem ... cup-final/
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Smwood2

Post by Smwood2 »

Anybody looking for 2 tickets for the final ? Looking face value only (£45 each). Will sell as a pair only due to the covid restrictions.
Rooners

Post by Rooners »

Have two tickets for final - Area L3, closer to 5m line than the 22
About half way back
Face value - £150 for the pair

I got a wee bit over excited at Half Time. :smt041 And then ye lads turned up in the 2nd half! Thankfully my WIFI went down so I wasn't able to book flights from Belfast............. :smt022
Coops
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Coops »

Ian Cant wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:03 pm Tigers will be given a small allocation of tickets for their fans but I presume this will be with the same link as those of us who have got tickets.
Yes Tigers announced this yesterday (i think) but can't see anything else to suggest how we'd go about purchasing, so guess it's via the original RFU link.
Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dangerous4 »

OakhamTiger32 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:24 pm Yep tickets available on Ticketmaster although worth noting this:

European Challenge Cup Final

THIS MATCH WILL BE SOLD ON A SOCIALLY DISTANCED BASIS. TICKETS MAY ONLY PURCHASED IN GROUPS UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 6 AND MAY ONLY BE USED BY THOSE IN A SINGLE HOUSEHOLD OR SUPPORT BUBBLE.
Well I tried just now and it says no tickets for this game.
Coops
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Coops »

Dangerous4 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 6:21 pm
OakhamTiger32 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:24 pm Yep tickets available on Ticketmaster although worth noting this:

European Challenge Cup Final

THIS MATCH WILL BE SOLD ON A SOCIALLY DISTANCED BASIS. TICKETS MAY ONLY PURCHASED IN GROUPS UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 6 AND MAY ONLY BE USED BY THOSE IN A SINGLE HOUSEHOLD OR SUPPORT BUBBLE.
Well I tried just now and it says no tickets for this game.
I still can't buy 3 tickets sat together :smt013 either direct or via the Tigers allocation. I've emailed Tigers about this.

Looks like on the Tigers allocation that people have bought singles as there are odd single seats dotted around, but I can't buy 3 together? It'd need to be 2 + 1 but that's not appropriate for 1 adult and 2 juniors. Plus the Covid police probably wouldn't allow the single to move to sit with the double. Really frustrating.
UlsterExile

Post by UlsterExile »

Rooners wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:17 pm Have two tickets for final - Area L3, closer to 5m line than the 22
About half way back
Face value - £150 for the pair

I got a wee bit over excited at Half Time. :smt041 And then ye lads turned up in the 2nd half! Thankfully my WIFI went down so I wasn't able to book flights from Belfast............. :smt022
I’m in the same boat as Rooners here. Anyone fancy two tickets for face value? £150 Block L7 midway back.
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ian Cant »

Hi. Tigers fans can get groups of about 3-5 on the link to the England Rugby Union ticketing site: you have to then use the app which is down at the moment. It’s hard to see where the tickets are as you have to keep going backwards and forwards into the different blocks. When I looked the South End had more than twos. Could phone the main ticket office at Twickers: I have the direct number which you then need to be patient and dial the right single fidget number: took me 4 goes and I did ask them to fix this as well as the app.
Oskar59

Post by Oskar59 »

Hello

I have two tickets side by side for section L14 for Challenge Cup Final 21st May. I am looking to sell them £100 for both (£20 less than cost price). The tickets are e tickets and they would be transferred to the buyers via the official app.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
TimwW

Post by TimwW »

Ian Cant wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:14 pm Got the email confirming tickets but not appeared on the app. Think tickets don’t go onto the app until about 2 weeks before the final.
Not sure we will be able to cheer according to rumours in The Times today but I’ve watched the video on the conditions you had to watch to get the tickets and it doesn’t mention anything. No bags, food, drink allowed which is understandable as it’s more hassle for security.
Will wear the bright red,green and white shirt I have from many years ago.
Now to find the flags!
My ticket did not appear in the app although my car parking ticket did. I queried this yesterday with England Rugby and it appears that they sent my mobile ticket to my landline number which is also registered to my account. They have said that it will take several days to sort this out.