Final league table

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

TigerBoy1880
Silver Member
Silver Member

Final league table

Post by TigerBoy1880 »

I found some spare time for myself this morning so decided to look at all teams remaining fixtures to predict how many points each team will pick up in each game and see where that would put them after 22 rounds. I’m not sure if I’m biased or realistic after our recent form but I put Tigers down as winning all of our remaining games with 4 points apart from Bristol where I have got us down as getting a losing bonus point. This is how the league table will look if my predictions are correct, which they most probably won’t!

1. Bristol 29 more points- total 90 points
2. Exeter 29 = 78
3. Quins 22 = 67
4. Sale 19 = 65
5. Tigers 25 = 62
6. Saints 16 = 57
7. Bath 17 = 53
8. Wasps 19 = 50
9. Gloucester 19 = 44
10. Irish 4 = 44
11. Falcons 7 = 37
12. Worcester 4 = 22
Last edited by TigerBoy1880 on Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noggs
Super User
Super User

Re: Final league table

Post by Noggs »

I was thinking of getting one of those glass balls myself for Christmas :smt040
Life can be unpredictable, so eat your pudding first!
ads
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by ads »

I reckon Sale away is the one we could lose actually. Bristol are not totaly consistant and we might sneak a win at home.

All away fixtures are a bit dodgy though apart from Worcester who we should comfortably beat.....
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

On our games given the general state/form of the teams I would expect:

Wins - Worcester and Wasps
50/50 - Bath and Saints
Lose - Sharks, Quins and Bears

So let's say we win the first two and one of the 50/50 that would be 12 points. I'd expect about 3 BP's. So I am having us finish with 52 points and touch and go for top 6.

But I actually have no idea how our results will go - which is quite fun. The above I am trying to be realistic and maybe a tad cautious... however, if we keep the winning momentum and mentality the sky is a little bit the limit.

At the minute I can't see too many chinks in that top 4. They all seem to be in fine form going into the last third of the season. Top 6 is the main target and the first target.
kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

Post by kk20gb30 »

Simply , for the time being at least, want solid, steady progress and strong foundations laid down for our rise back to the top of the game....
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....