Euro Quarter finals

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kpj tiger
Super User
Super User

Re: Euro Quarter finals

Post by kpj tiger »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:39 pm Just been on Chiefs forum. Even their fans admitting why Simmonds isn't in Englands thoughts,test match intensity and apparently he was largely anonymous. Was also mentioned how lack of a proper openside killed them and they were schooled at the BD. Anyone who watched it add anything?
Which Simmonds brother were they referring to?

Exeter huffed and puffed but Leinster just smashed them back every time, Exeter actually made the most progress when they used Slade on his arching runs and O'Flaherty's moments of brilliance
Tigers86asw
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tigers86asw »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:45 pm Absolutely nothing wrong in that,just a rugby incident
Agree Scott. I have no idea why they give a penalty when his arm is around the neck and the player is a foot off the ground!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

kpj tiger wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:50 pm
Scott1 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:39 pm Just been on Chiefs forum. Even their fans admitting why Simmonds isn't in Englands thoughts,test match intensity and apparently he was largely anonymous. Was also mentioned how lack of a proper openside killed them and they were schooled at the BD. Anyone who watched it add anything?

Exeter huffed and puffed but Leinster just smashed them back every time, Exeter actually made the most progress when they used Slade on his arching runs and O'Flaherty's moments of brilliance
Sam
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Butchered,twice!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Higginbotham had to pass,that's a shocker!
kpj tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by kpj tiger »

Scott1 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 pm
kpj tiger wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:50 pm

Sam
I would agree with their assessment then, I watched all but the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half and I really can't remember him influencing the game at all, he made a nice pass for the 1st Exeter try but other than that nothing of note, Simmonds Jnr wasn't awful but definitely not as good as Ford, Smith or even Farrell IMO
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Now thats a red!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Haahaha one of the worse decisions I've ever seen ,game is a joke at times!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Oh no,ET!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

I spoke too soon! Needs a look though
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

No try,penalty
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

What a kick! And no ET ,thank goodness! Take a bow Jalibert
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Some conversion from Jalibert!
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Hope they’ve saved the best for last!
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

Two new sides in the semifinals, La Rochelle and Bordeaux, is good for the game. Now for another cracker that hopefully, Toulouse will win! As I wrote earlier, I hope that Leinster won’t be drawn at home in the semi because an all French final would be something special!
Semper in excretia