Interview with Peter Tom

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

h's dad
Super User
Super User

Interview with Peter Tom

Post by h's dad »

Includes 'the journey', the pandemic and hopefully 8,000 fans for Bristol.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment ... li=AAnZ9Ug
I am neither clever enough to understand nor stupid enough to play this game
JP14
Super User
Super User

Re: Interview with Peter Tom

Post by JP14 »

Good to see we're not petty enough to stand in the way of the Lions if Gats wants Borthwick.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
Tigersunited

Post by Tigersunited »

Read this, all very much PT talking about what’s happening now - but what about the previous 8 years - its interesting that everything seems to be either down to him or SB and no doubt SB is a massive positive in our turnaround BUT no acknowledgement for the new CEO? From what I hear from players and staff, SB credits her with most of the change by making the tough decisions that others in past years failed to do. It’s not always about those that shout the loudest.
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

Tigersunited wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:43 pm Read this, all very much PT talking about what’s happening now - but what about the previous 8 years - its interesting that everything seems to be either down to him or SB and no doubt SB is a massive positive in our turnaround BUT no acknowledgement for the new CEO? From what I hear from players and staff, SB credits her with most of the change by making the tough decisions that others in past years failed to do. It’s not always about those that shout the loudest.
I've seen him in other interviews give Andrea a load of credit, just because one interview didn't focus on her role I wouldn't read too much into it.
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.
Goodevibrations
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Goodevibrations »

Anyone else suspect that Pat Howard's review had a lot to do with Murphy's departure?