Gouges

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Re: Gouges

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

But you can't put more than 100% effort into something or be more than 100% certain of something, the 110% effort is a horrible sportsism.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
Tiger_in_Birmingham
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiger_in_Birmingham »

KiwiTig wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:08 am It looked like Gengey was repeatedly punching with elbow/forearm/fair on the ground?? ...it’s hard to tell with the footage exactly what’s going on but it doesn’t look good 😳 ...can anyone clarify what they saw ?
The video I've seen is poor quality and only 1 angle.

I saw Genge reacting badly to something. Sexton's arm up near his face but that could easily just be him trying to push Genge off
Crofty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Crofty »

Tiger_in_Birmingham wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:57 pm
KiwiTig wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:08 am It looked like Gengey was repeatedly punching with elbow/forearm/fair on the ground?? ...it’s hard to tell with the footage exactly what’s going on but it doesn’t look good 😳 ...can anyone clarify what they saw ?
The video I've seen is poor quality and only 1 angle.

I saw Genge reacting badly to something. Sexton's arm up near his face but that could easily just be him trying to push Genge off
Is that the cleverly vertical aspect one that almost, but not entirely, cuts out the section of footage with Sexton's hands in Genge's eyes? Not that I imagine teflon Jonny will be held to account, Genge will get the book thrown at him though...
No, not that one!

Remember, whatever you do to the smallest of the backs you do to his prop, and you can't avoid the rucks and mauls forever...

I know you don't like it when I boo him but how else will he know he's wrong?

non possumus capere