World Cup Tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

dunks43

World Cup Tickets

Post by dunks43 »

You have to wonder who comes up with the idea's of selling tickets....

World cup 2023 France tickets are being offered for sale next week , but talk about about confusing, you have to buy either a team pack or a city pack i.e tickets for all games in one city or tickets for all games for one team, on top of that if you pay with mastercard you can buy three days earlier than with visa.

General sale for individual games doesnt go on sale until 2022-- If theres any left
h's dad
Super User
Super User

Re: World Cup Tickets

Post by h's dad »

dunks43 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:36 pm You have to wonder who comes up with the idea's of selling tickets....

World cup 2023 France tickets are being offered for sale next week , but talk about about confusing, you have to buy either a team pack or a city pack i.e tickets for all games in one city or tickets for all games for one team, on top of that if you pay with mastercard you can buy three days earlier than with visa.

General sale for individual games doesnt go on sale until 2022-- If theres any left
Hmm. So if I get a Fiji (group C) quarter final pack with group C runners up to play group D winners (hopefully England), if Fiji finish third, what do I get for my quarter final which has cost me an extra 300 euros?

Apologies if this sounds complicated but no more so than the offer itself.
I am neither clever enough to understand nor stupid enough to play this game
tjs10inOz

Re: World Cup Tickets

Post by tjs10inOz »

h's dad wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 7:04 pm
dunks43 wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:36 pm You have to wonder who comes up with the idea's of selling tickets....

Hmm. So if I get a Fiji (group C) quarter final pack with group C runners up to play group D winners (hopefully England), if Fiji finish third, what do I get for my quarter final which has cost me an extra 300 euros?

Apologies if this sounds complicated but no more so than the offer itself.
I assume the QF ticket is guaranteed if you choose that option & the team qualifies for the knock-out stages, but the money is either (a) deducted automatically on qualification, or (b) refunded back to the card if the money is charged upfront & they then don't qualify?

As a primary sponsor, I'm not surprised that Mastercard holders have a priority booking window in exchange for their partnership.
For the 2012 Olympics in London, all UK tickets HAD to be purchased via the Visa platform, and Visa was the only payment card accepted inside the Olympic Park & venues! Non-Visa cardholders were required to buy pre-paid Visa cards to use instead!
Formerly tjs10 but forgot my login info!
Now living in Western Australia and working in Hockey but still watching rugby whenever i can!