Tigers vs Brive

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Re: Tigers vs Brive

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

In this weeks gripping episode of Team Talk I hope everyone noticed no sign of the Clarity etc key point board in shot, just not there or another piece of strategy that barely lasted 5mins?
To win is not as important as playing with style!
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:00 pm In this weeks gripping episode of Team Talk I hope everyone noticed no sign of the Clarity etc key point board in shot, just not there or another piece of strategy that barely lasted 5mins?
𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗕 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧
𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛
𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗘
𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗡

Still on the Tigers twitter.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

How to watch the game tonight (online official stream only):

1) Go to https://www.epcrugby.com/challenge-cup/
2) Click Videos tab at the top, then click Live streams
3) Enter name and email address to register
4) Enjoy watching Tigers put in a good showing

Thought I'd put this on as I had to do a little digging round to find it so thought I'd try and save everyone the hassle :smt023
Oakham lad born and bred, Tigers season ticket holder who is enjoying steady progression back towards the good old days!
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

OakhamTiger32 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:35 pm How to watch the game tonight (online official stream only):

Thought I'd put this on as I had to do a little digging round to find it so thought I'd try and save everyone the hassle :smt023
What time can you do this please? Is it a last minute job or can we pre-register? Thanks for info.
ads
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by ads »

Cheers for that Oakhamtiger, I was literally just about to check out how watch it when I saw your post!
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

LE18 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:45 pm
OakhamTiger32 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:35 pm How to watch the game tonight (online official stream only):

What time can you do this please? Is it a last minute job or can we pre-register? Thanks for info.
It's on now.. not much going on but the stream is live at WR :smt023
Oakham lad born and bred, Tigers season ticket holder who is enjoying steady progression back towards the good old days!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

The link that was posted on an earlier page is going straight to it for me without having to register 👍
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

Is the link just a stream? Or does it have commentary?

What I'm really asking is, do I need to try and sync up radio Leciester with it and be eternally frustrated that the sound is a second ahead of the stream or vice versa?
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

Scott1 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:49 pm The link that was posted on an earlier page is going straight to it for me without having to register 👍
https://www.epcrugby.com/video/leiceste ... s-v-brive/

Yep that seems to be working again now too :smt023
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

TigerFeetSteve wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:59 pm Is the link just a stream? Or does it have commentary?

What I'm really asking is, do I need to try and sync up radio Leciester with it and be eternally frustrated that the sound is a second ahead of the stream or vice versa?
There was no commentary when they streamed the games last year. This year they are charging for most games so might be providing commentary. This is one of their 2 free streams this weekend though unlike the Tigers away match next weekend which is £3.99 I think.
Tiglon
Super User
Super User

Post by Tiglon »

Easy win for Tigers, right? :smt023

I'm not sure we'll learn anything positive tonight about team progress - the two likely conclusions after the match are:

1) Awful defeat against understrength Brive. Cue panic.
2) Opportunity for players to gain time with each other. Useful.
Dr H Flashman MBE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dr H Flashman MBE »

https://www.epcrugby.com/2020/12/08/liv ... -cup-ties/
Just checked and this link works, is free and good quality.
Hope this helps people enjoy the revenge spanking we are about to dish out....that terrible 1997 day will live long in my memory...
There is never any points for 2nd place...
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

Dr H Flashman MBE wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:26 pm https://www.epcrugby.com/2020/12/08/liv ... -cup-ties/
Just checked and this link works, is free and good quality.
Hope this helps people enjoy the revenge spanking we are about to dish out....that terrible 1997 day will live long in my memory...
All links to this game will be free as it's one of the 2 free matches this weekend. It's next weekend that will be charged
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Right,just had my grub,COYT!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

Scott1 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:39 pm Right,just had my grub,COYT!
What did you have? :smt017