Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Scott1
Super User
Super User

Re: Who’s your pick for Lions 2021

Post by Scott1 »

Great start by AWJ,bullied off the BD and Scotland turn ball over 😂
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Today’s games

Post by Scott1 »

Scotland v Wales to begin the 6N
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Re: Today’s games

Post by Scott1 »

Great start by AWJ,bullied off the BD and Scotland turn ball over 😂
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Now gives a penalty away for not rolling away.
BigDan50
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by BigDan50 »

Christ your a bore Scott1🥱🥱🥱
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

BigDan50 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:27 pm Christ your a bore Scott1🥱🥱🥱
Just joshing mate,it’s a good game tbf being spoiled by the wind!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Russell clearing AWJ out hahahaha. Last one from me ,I’m off out to enjoy my last weekend of freedom! Enjoy the games all 👍
Jacko27

Post by Jacko27 »

I know we should have got used to seeing sport in empty stadia by now but watching Wales v Scotland in an empty Parc y Scarlets seems a particularly sterile and desolate experience.
Jacko27

Post by Jacko27 »

It's not a bad match just doesn't seem like a full-blooded Six Nations contest!
Dokie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dokie »

Scott1 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:47 pm Here you go then! Never breaks the gainline,a very poor carrier for his size. He is always near the very top for players turned over EVERY six nations! Tackle count is ok but is never dominant in the tackle! A nuisance at the BD? I dont recall him EVER getting a turnover! Decent line out forward,not especially dominant in the maul. Some nice offloads out the tackle but that’s a very recent string to his bow. Plays the ref well,excellent longevity but a top lock? No,not at all! I’d take Lawes,Launchbury,Itoje,Kruis,Ryan,Gray,Retallick,Whitelock,Barrett,Snyman,Etzebeth,De Jäger and Du Tout over him and I’ve probably missed some. Worlds most overrated player and the love in is sickening!
Hope you've been watching Scott so you could witness something you've never seen before. AWJ's dominant tackle on the Scottish 12!!!
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Dokie wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:06 pm
Scott1 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:47 pm Here you go then! Never breaks the gainline,a very poor carrier for his size. He is always near the very top for players turned over EVERY six nations! Tackle count is ok but is never dominant in the tackle! A nuisance at the BD? I dont recall him EVER getting a turnover! Decent line out forward,not especially dominant in the maul. Some nice offloads out the tackle but that’s a very recent string to his bow. Plays the ref well,excellent longevity but a top lock? No,not at all! I’d take Lawes,Launchbury,Itoje,Kruis,Ryan,Gray,Retallick,Whitelock,Barrett,Snyman,Etzebeth,De Jäger and Du Tout over him and I’ve probably missed some. Worlds most overrated player and the love in is sickening!
Hope you've been watching Scott so you could witness something you've never seen before. AWJ's dominant tackle on the Scottish 12!!!
Been watching. Saw him getting bullied at the BD early on and Scotland turned ball over,give away a penalty for not rolling away,cleaned out at another BD by Russell hahahaha,other than a line out steal anonymous as usual! “The warrior” 😂🙈
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Just picked this up hahahahaha
“ Stats update on AWJ. My prediction not to far off although his carrying is even less effective than usual.

Carries 4 for 0m, 0 passes, 1 line out taken, 3 tackles, 1 turnover & 2 pens conceded.

Guaranteed MoM”
Crofty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Crofty »

Jacko27 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:44 pm It's not a bad match just doesn't seem like a full-blooded Six Nations contest!
It is the 4th 5th place play of...
No, not that one!

Remember, whatever you do to the smallest of the backs you do to his prop, and you can't avoid the rucks and mauls forever...

I know you don't like it when I boo him but how else will he know he's wrong?

non possumus capere
Dokie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dokie »

Scott1 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:12 pm Just picked this up hahahahaha
“ Stats update on AWJ. My prediction not to far off although his carrying is even less effective than usual.

Carries 4 for 0m, 0 passes, 1 line out taken, 3 tackles, 1 turnover & 2 pens conceded.

Guaranteed MoM”
and the dominant tackle?
Dokie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dokie »

Scott1 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:12 pm Just picked this up hahahahaha

Guaranteed MoM”
I bet you're drooling at that carry