New Look Tigers

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

merryperson
Tiger Cub

New Look Tigers

Post by merryperson »

Is it me or does the whole Tigers set up feel completely different?
The LTTV is a bright and very interesting look at the different aspects of the running of the Tigers and very informative and Sam is a great presenter
The message from the shop asking us to be patient with the new setup was a refreshing change and I am sure supporters will rather have been told of the way its being operated rather than the previous running of the shop where we knew vet little.
It's also nice to hear the signing of players from the club rather than hearing from other sources.
Congratulations to all those who are inputting into this new look Tigers and just waiting for the games to start again but I do think we have to be patient for the results we want
Come on Tigers :smt026 .
LE18
Super User
Super User

Re: New Look Tigers

Post by LE18 »

:smt023
kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

Post by kk20gb30 »

One can only hope.I am though very optimistic with regard to our future.
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....
Rykard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Rykard »

I have been pleasantly surprised by the depth of some of the stuff that has been discussed, esp. by Andrea. At first I thought it was going to be a very high level PR exercise, but it has been fascinating. We can't wait for the weekly installments of LTTV, hopefully they will continue when the season starts.
cheers
Rich
Dangerous4
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dangerous4 »

Bring the season on.
mol2
Super User
Super User

Post by mol2 »

A massive change in playing staff and coaches.
This will not be an easy transition but there seems to be enough major changes to leave the baggage of failure behind. However, leaving the past behind is not only step in getting to where you want to be in the future.