So been a while

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

G.K
Super User
Super User

So been a while

Post by G.K »

I see there's been some changes, several players leaving and Andrea Pinchen now running the club. Is the for sale sign still up?

Is Murphs still trainee head coach or has Borths arrived and Murphs is now trainee DoR?

Will they be able to play anyway what with Leicester being the UK Covid epicentre?
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
Crofty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: So been a while

Post by Crofty »

No.

No.

Yes.

Yes, but without fans to begin with, probably.
No, not that one!

Remember, whatever you do to the smallest of the backs you do to his prop, and you can't avoid the rucks and mauls forever...

I know you don't like it when I boo him but how else will he know he's wrong?

non possumus capere
wormus
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wormus »

G.K wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:35 pm I see there's been some changes, several players leaving and Andrea Pinchen now running the club. Is the for sale sign still up?

Is Murphs still trainee head coach or has Borths arrived and Murphs is now trainee DoR?

Will they be able to play anyway what with Leicester being the UK Covid epicentre?
Welcome back to the Tigers world out of your full isolation! :smt002
Might I suggest rather than ask these board members you tune into all the last 15 episodes of LTTV and these excellent newsreels will I feel answer all your questions. Yes communications to members through Bondi are enlightening. :smt023
wellstiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wellstiger »

Morning - blimey you've got some catching up to do..............Not health related I hop :smt023 es?
BengalTiger

Post by BengalTiger »

Some people seem to have taken going into isolation to extremes, unless I have misunderstood and have been doing a Cummins by logging on here!
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Nah did the sensible thing and followed the Government advice so drove to Barnard Castle to check if my eyes were ok. Anyway seems they weren't as I spent ages driving round trying to find it and ended up back where I started.

Thanks for the suggestions but I was trying to avoid watching umpteen episodes of LTTV or trawling through pages of forum posts, but from the limited feedback it seems I've not missed anything anyway. Is that big winger, Alex T Mk 2 still coming?

PS: Someone tell Murphs Ryanir are back operating, some good prices on flights back to Dublin I believe.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.