THANK YOU

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

ay2oh
Super User
Super User

THANK YOU

Post by ay2oh »

May I say a big thank you to all of the players who have signed new deals and extended current deals and bought into the vision that the club are trying to build. With our new coaching set-up and 100% committed players hopefully we can look forward to better times ahead :smt023
A2O
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Re: THANK YOU

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

ay2oh wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:50 pm May I say a big thank you to all of the players who have signed new deals and extended current deals and bought into the vision that the club are trying to build. With our new coaching set-up and 100% committed players hopefully we can look forward to better times ahead :smt023
:smt038 :smt038 :smt038
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.
RichieB
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by RichieB »

I am also looking forward to a time when we can talk about the actual rugby on the field rather than politics of what happened in the club so many years ago. I really enjoy reading about whispers and rumours of potential newcomers, but sometimes the thread gets perverted into something else.

Let us hope that once these last few contract situations are clarified, everyone can start looking forward to the rugby again.

Finally, there are many individuals within the club who have had a torrid time over recent weeks - players, coaches, executives, members of staff. Some of them haven't survived the crisis, but those who have, have carried on trying to deliver a quality product to us as supporters should be commended. Some of the criticisms and/or moans haven't been fair on those who have been trying their best. It hasn't been perfect by any stretch, but I feel that thanks are indeed well-deserved.
Tiglon
Super User
Super User

Post by Tiglon »

Hugely difficult time for everyone at the club, I'm sure, from Chairman to cleaners. Thank you to all of them for their commitment and for keeping the club going.
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

TigerFeetSteve wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:05 pm
ay2oh wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:50 pm May I say a big thank you to all of the players who have signed new deals and extended current deals and bought into the vision that the club are trying to build. With our new coaching set-up and 100% committed players hopefully we can look forward to better times ahead :smt023
:smt038 :smt038 :smt038

Absolutely!
Valhalla I am coming!
Ian Cant
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ian Cant »

We have a great club to support thanks to the players past and present.
It’s sad that we’ve had to lose some superb players like TV, Manu etc but those who are staying will have a chance to go out and show what Tigers are all about: the whole club working incredibly hard to make us feared home and away. Hopefully some of those who have lost their jobs will return in the future.
It will be a privilege to again get to Welford Road to cheer the team on.
In the meantime I’ll have to be an armchair fan, something I’m not very good at preferring to be at matches!
kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

Post by kk20gb30 »

Would concur with the opening post.
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....
mol2
Super User
Super User

Post by mol2 »

Times are a changing - just more and faster than we expected.

Time to build a winning team again. A side that goes into every match with the aim of winning even if it is a scratch team and the opposition are the world champions. Sick of struggling against the likes Worcester and Newcastle.

It's time that we got back to sides not relishing a trip to Welford Road and in some ways a bigger clear out than envisaged helps a fresh start be made and no player bigger than the club.