Re: MATT O'CONNOR

Post by fentiger »

Genghis Khan
Traveller
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Traveller »

Right. The nominations committee have just met over a pizza and a can of Fosters and decided on the following.

MOC, Cockerill, Cohen, Nigel Wayward, Frank Tournaire, Harry Thacker, Aaron Mauger can be included on this trail.

Sadly Kaiser Wilhelm 2's nomination was declined. I am not sure why.
Traveller
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Traveller »

fentiger wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:21 pmGenghis Khan
Are you sure you mean Genghis Khan or have you confused him with Jerome Schuster.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Traveller wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:27 pm Right. The nominations committee have just met over a pizza and a can of Fosters and decided on the following.

MOC, Cockerill, Cohen, Nigel Wayward, Frank Tournaire, Harry Thacker, Aaron Mauger can be included on this trail.

Sadly Kaiser Wilhelm 2's nomination was declined. I am not sure why.
Not sure about Harry Thacker, other than a dodgy barnet he’s done nothing wrong.

His Dad on the other hand :smt027
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

John Pierpoint Morgan Sr
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

Freddie Tuilagi :smt003
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
Traveller
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Traveller »

After a delightful bowl of Jordan’s Caribbean muesli, mixed with Fage Total 0% Yogurt, and passion, kiwi, sliced banana supplied by River Ford "the UK’s Number One online Organic Farm Produce to your doorstep provider" and a Café late delivered to your doorstep by ‘Brenda’s Coffee Kiosk - percolating perfection'.

The Nominations committee had their morning meeting and the Update is as follows:

Acceptable Names: MOC, Cockerill, Cohen, Nigel Wayward, Frank Tournaire, Aaron Mauger, Harry Thacker’s Dad (Not Harry Thacker – the appeal panel supports the motion that he did nothing wrong), Genghis Khan (after an appeal), and Freddie Tuilagi.

Not Acceptable: Kaiser Wilhelm deuce, John Pierpoint Morgan

Decision Pending: John Pierpoint Morgan Sr.

NB. Advertising & Product Placement is Strictly Banned on This Forum
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Traveller wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:17 am After a delightful bowl of Jordan’s Caribbean muesli, mixed with Fage Total 0% Yogurt, and passion, kiwi, sliced banana supplied by River Ford "the UK’s Number One online Organic Farm Produce to your doorstep provider" and a Café late delivered to your doorstep by ‘Brenda’s Coffee Kiosk - percolating perfection'.

The Nominations committee had their morning meeting and the Update is as follows:

Acceptable Names: MOC, Cockerill, Cohen, Nigel Wayward, Frank Tournaire, Aaron Mauger, Harry Thacker’s Dad (Not Harry Thacker – the appeal panel supports the motion that he did nothing wrong), Genghis Khan (after an appeal), and Freddie Tuilagi.

Slightly concerned about the committees breakfast. What’s wrong with sausage bacon egg, black pudding and a slice, the traditional brunch of the front row forward
chewbacca
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by chewbacca »

Vlad the Impaler
I'm not cynical just experienced
Traveller
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Traveller »

Mark62 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:20 am
Traveller wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:17 am After a delightful bowl of Jordan’s Caribbean muesli, mixed with Fage Total 0% Yogurt, and passion, kiwi, sliced banana supplied by River Ford "the UK’s Number One online Organic Farm Produce to your doorstep provider" and a Café late delivered to your doorstep by ‘Brenda’s Coffee Kiosk - percolating perfection'.

Slightly concerned about the committees breakfast. What’s wrong with sausage bacon egg, black pudding and a slice, the traditional brunch of the front row forward
I'm a former 10 (circa 1970). Nicknamed 'Bambi' for some reason by the 1st XV Captain at school. Only 1st XV player whose mother used to starch the collar of his rugby shirt so I'd look smart. Shorts - ironed with creases. I looked immaculate at the start off the game - and at the final whistle. I think that probably answers your breakfast query.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

Traveller wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:51 am

I'm a former 10 (circa 1970). Nicknamed 'Bambi' for some reason by the 1st XV Captain at school. Only 1st XV player whose mother used to starch the collar of his rugby shirt so I'd look smart. Shorts - ironed with creases. I looked immaculate at the start off the game - and at the final whistle. I think that probably answers your breakfast query.
Bet you used proper garters to hold your socks up too
Traveller
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Traveller »

Mark62 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:53 am
Mark62 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:20 am Slightly concerned about the committees breakfast. What’s wrong with sausage bacon egg, black pudding and a slice, the traditional brunch of the front row forward
Mark62 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:53 am

Bright red lace garters. From Fenwick's - only the best. Tied onto the socks so I couldn't lose them.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Ah Vlad Tepes,at least there was a method to his madness,MOC didnt have a clue what he was doing haha
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
aslongaswebeatsaints
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by aslongaswebeatsaints »

JP14 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:58 am Freddie Tuilagi :smt003
Very brave. I admit being too scared to even risk upsetting a Tuilagi. And my names not even Chris Ashton....