Interviews - LTTV by Bondi

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

wellstiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Interviews - LTTV by Bondi

Post by wellstiger »

Lets be fair - 11+ interviews during lockdown.

Coaching changes. Board changes, redundances, squad changes. He has kept us in the loop in an entertaining light hearted but serious manner.
No one has appreciated he also has possibly had to take a reduction in wages. And what do a small minority do. Pick holes. Great........

Bondi and everyone at Tigers should be applauded for the way they have remained professional and secured a future for our club
so we can continue to support and debate........ :smt038 :smt038
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

:smt023
wellstiger wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:25 am Lets be fair - 11+ interviews during lockdown.

Coaching changes. Board changes, redundances, squad changes. He has kept us in the loop in an entertaining light hearted but serious manner.
No one has appreciated he also has possibly had to take a reduction in wages. And what do a small minority do. Pick holes. Great........

Bondi and everyone at Tigers should be applauded for the way they have remained professional and secured a future for our club
so we can continue to support and debate
:smt023 :smt023 :smt023
Hehehehehehehehe
Bristol Tiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Bristol Tiger »

wellstiger wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:25 am Lets be fair - 11+ interviews during lockdown.

so we can continue to support and debate........ :smt038 :smt038
Totally agree.

I have loved these updates and actually think the quality and style is perfectly pitched. Anything too polished is simply a staged production and never feels real. These feel informal but are well produced.

My wholehearted endorsement (as a CMO - Chief Marketing Officer). Believe me - simple videos are really hard to do - I have been trying to get my company's Exec team to do vlogs as our whole company is working from home. Bondi's videos are so much better than anything I'm getting out!!

Well done Bondi - please keep it up - including when things start getting back to some level of normal.
richie1880

Post by richie1880 »

Personally, i like the style. Laid back but asking the questions we all want the answers to. The only thing i haven't enjoyed was the camera changes during the Steve Borthwick interview.
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

With all the other heads rolling is anyone else getting worried we may not see Bondi come back from Aus?
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.
MCC1964
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MCC1964 »

TigerFeetSteve wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:12 pm With all the other heads rolling is anyone else getting worried we may not see Bondi come back from Aus?
Agreed. He's been very quiet on Twitter for the last few days...
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

If he is back in Oz, he will be locked up in a quarantine hotel for 14 days.....should be released shortly!
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

Tigerbeat wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:20 am If he is back in Oz, he will be locked up in a quarantine hotel for 14 days.....should be released shortly!
https://twitter.com/SammDoubleu/status/ ... 22400?s=19

According to this he's out of quarantine
wellstiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wellstiger »

Its the " Sould be released shortly" that worries me.

Is that out of quarantine or by the club ????

Come on Bondi .......
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

wellstiger wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:33 am Its the " Sould be released shortly" that worries me.

Come on Bondi .......
Out of quarantine.......I have been informed that he is still employed by Tigers.
www.matthampson.co.uk
MCC1964
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MCC1964 »

Tigerbeat wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:54 am
wellstiger wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:33 am Its the " Sould be released shortly" that worries me.

Come on Bondi .......
Out of quarantine.......I have been informed that he is still employed by Tigers.
So was Jan until yesterday......let's hope we continue have the services of Bondi. A very human face of the club.
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

Bondi is desperately needed the output of video after the last LTTV special has been embarrassing, I know Covid makes it a bit harder, but one post match interview, 2 Teamtalks (the first of which was inaudible), which are if we are honest dull beyond belief, is not what the club should be putting out in normal times let alone the present climate. The podcast ground to a halt...
Why the sudden lack of output? The Twitter stuff is not for me, but more structured productions are often amusing & enlightening.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:14 am Why the sudden lack of output? The Twitter stuff is not for me, but more structured productions are often amusing & enlightening.
I think with Bondi being in Australia he's probably going to be unavailable till after Christmas, so we'll just have to wait till he's back in the UK
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

But by the method of modern technology he can do stuff from Oz, unless he is there on more important matters, it does seem strange he isn't here when the team are actually playing.
It was at least one part of the club that was acting professional.
To win is not as important as playing with style!
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Wayne Richardson Fan Club wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:34 am But by the method of modern technology he can do stuff from Oz, unless he is there on more important matters, it does seem strange he isn't here when the team are actually playing.
It was at least one part of the club that was acting professional.
Australia have not allowed people to enter the country for some time and are still restricting movements into the country. He has been working all through the pandemic and deserves to have some time back with his family in Oz.
www.matthampson.co.uk