Ideas for revenue generation at Tigers

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Crofty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Ideas for revenue generation at Tigers

Post by Crofty »

Sorry to come back with a serious answer but it occurred to me that they could look at Ice Hockey for ideas, some of their perennials that we could recycle:

Chuck a Puck - obviously rather than pucks it'd be foam rubber rugby balls being thrown at Welford, might have to do one on each sideline and press gang the Stihl mascot who shows up every now and again to give the kids chance with range.

Signed equipment raffle (usually a stick) - again obviously in need of minor adaptation perhaps a signed ball?

50/50 draw - no adaptation required, for those unfamiliar a 50/50 draw is a raffle where half of the money raised goes to the club and the other half goes to the prize pot.

Shirt off the back - at the end of the game the winner is presented with the playing Jersey of the featured player (the players may object to this on a windy, sleet washed Friday evening in mid January mind...)
No, not that one!

Remember, whatever you do to the smallest of the backs you do to his prop, and you can't avoid the rucks and mauls forever...

I know you don't like it when I boo him but how else will he know he's wrong?

non possumus capere