Thanks Manu, Telusa, Greg, Noel and Kyle (and possibly Jordan)

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kpj tiger
Super User
Super User

Thanks Manu, Telusa, Greg, Noel and Kyle (and possibly Jordan)

Post by kpj tiger »

Although it isn't the way anybody wanted to see the Tuilagi dynasty end at Tigers nor the way we hoped T, Greg, Noel or Kyle would leave I think its important to say thanks for their contributions to the Tigers cause.

Manu has given the best part of a decade to the badge and proved the 1% difference between victory and defeat especially earlier in his career.

Telusa was an instant fan favourite and I think its fair to say without the magic he and the likes of George Ford, Jonny May, Jonah and Guy we may not even be in the prem anymore

Greg arrived as a bit of an unknown and had a bit of a rocky start but had a stellar couple seasons including some disgraceful footballing skills for an ABC member, always seemed a popular member of the squad too.

Noel hasn't been here long but I feel like we saw some glimpses of the magic he can create, especially some of his passes vs Exeter in game 1 this season.

Kyle hasn't always been the most popular addition to Tigers and perhaps hasn't lived up to his Bath hype but he has been a solid player for us, standout moments were his game winning turnovers saving our bacon on more than one occasion.

Once again thanks for the memories and hope they all find new clubs soon
Qbec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Thanks Manu, Telusa, Greg, Noel and Kyle (and possibly Jordan)

Post by Qbec »

Agreed KPJ Tiger, As a supporter I too am sad to see them leave (Stood Down) but that it is where we are at.
Thanks for what you all have given to Tigers as a club during your time on the pitch & in this Club of ours,
Thanks for the memories & hope you all find new clubs soon & you find peace in your future postions.
Tigers The Home Of World Class Rugby

11th Premiership Rugby Champions 2022
Tiglon
Super User
Super User

Post by Tiglon »

Whatever has gone on behind the scenes, the details of which will likely never be clear, I wish all the departees the best and look forward to watching them play for other clubs (Telusa and Manu in particular are a joy for any rugby fan to watch, regardless of the jersey they wear) - although hopefully having awful games should they face Tigers!
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Thanks for your service and best wishes for success in your future endeavours. Sorry that you no longer feel able to stay at the club but respect your right not to do so.
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity